Peekadee

Parking in a 20 stay park

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1473 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hope someone can help I parked in a area in nottingham that 20 minutes free park I was there 10mins then went off for a meeting that lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes I then went back to the Clark park to the shops again.

5 days later I get a parking fine for staying in the car park for 2 hours and 9 minutes I appealed this and was turned down I then appealed to POPLA and was turned down again.

hope someone can help I parked in a area in nottingham that 20 minutes free park I was there 10mins then went off for a meeting that lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes I then went back to the Clark park to the shops again.

5 days later I get a parking fine for staying in the car park for 2 hours and 9 minutes I appealed this and was turned down I then appealed to POPLA and was turned down again.

Who is the PPC?

What was your appeal to POPLA and can you scan up the adjudicator s reasons for not upholding the appeal please.

Your options now are limited...

Being new to this I think I just thought POPLA would see the video and see that I left and came back but I don't think this is how it works I never gave any evidence just told then that I was in a meeting

You should of done research and found this site before you sent off the popla appeal

All you can do now is either pay up( I wouldn't)

Or wait and see if a court claim arrives will all depend on who the parking company is?

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

If you tell us everyhting then we can help, when did you park, when did you get the demand and was it a ticket on the car or ANPR through the post? Who was the parking co and when did you appeal to them and what did you say, when was the appeal to POPLA and what exactly was their determination.

A lot of questions but each consideration has its own merits or pitfalls so we need to know the lot.