Harlands as CRS Pretending to be a Debt Recovery Company!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3003 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi BM,

There's just no telling with Harlands.

You may still hear from CRS or Zinc but keep us posted.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Slick

OK sure, I'll post any future response I get from Harlands or CRS. Presumably Zinc are their solicitors? Although with the mess they made over the withdrawal of the recent court case against Federaez then I won't exactly be quivering in my boots!

And by the way, well done to the CAG team and Federalez‎ achieving that humiliating climb down and win against Harlands/CRS! What a complete and utter waste of time. It really showed them up to be the complete wasters they really are: they couldn't even get the only court case they had right!

Cheers

Baching Mad

Hi BM,

Zinc are just an external DCA used by Harlands/CRS. They are usually easy to get rid of.

Major Law are Harlands pet solicitor and they are similarly easy to get rid of.

Yes, the case of CRS v Federalez (one of our site users) was shambolic from start to finish and Harlands/CRS had no hope of winning.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone

Just an update to say that I've had no further correspondence from Harlands/CRS since August so I guess they've dropped my case!

So it can be done, although my case was minor compared to some on this site.

Good luck with all your actions against Harlands/CRS and thanks to all the site team and particularly Slick for your help and advice.

Cheers from BM and Happy New Year to all CAGers!!

That was always going to be the way, Charlatans/CRS et al, are powerless wannabes who spout idle threats, the gym need to be held to account for their actions.

HNY too!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi BM and thanks for your useful update.

I hope you've heard the last from Harlands/CRS but keep us posted.

Happy New Year to you too.