BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1761 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I just read (in brief) the new Halifax terms and conditions. Check section "25 - K" Does anyone else think a synopsis might read:

"If our system breaks down, or anyone else connected breaks down we're not responsible because it's unusal" and:

"We can breech our agreement if any regulation (Not Law I might add ) requires we do so.

Really! This reads like "It's not us, we were not there, and if you say we were we will deny it and refer to our terms and conditions."

Exactly, so don't try asking for compo if you can't obtain cash from any machine outside banking hours,eg on a Sunday

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.