You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

judasz

golds gym contract ( nothing new i believe )

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1701 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Advice about CRS - Ignore them !!

Let us know what the bank says when they write to you.

Also, let us know if you are happy with what the bank says.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Simply , this is the letter ...

Btw, CRS - just ignore them? Really?

Are you happy with this result ?

I thought the amount you should have refunded was 6 x £35 = £210.

You should reply to your bank branch saying :-

Dear sir or madam,

I refer to the refund I claimed under the DD Guarantee Scheme and the amount you have refunded of £175.

I visited the gym and gave notice to quit in July 2014 and the last DD payment was due and paid around 1st August.

The refund due is for the 6 months the gym took unauthorised payments for September 2014 to February 2015 - ie 6 months at £35. Accordingly, I am owed a further refund of £35 and I trust you will make this without further delay or argument.

I will not discuss this matter by phone and, if you have any queries, please put them in writing.

Yours faithfully,

You can post this or deliver it by hand but DO NOT discuss the matter with the bank, even if they call you. You need their response in writing.

Yes, ignore Harlands/CRS completely for now.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

slick

i went to bank today to check why is like this.what i discovered is on february they try to take payment but this payment bound back to them as i canceled DD and its look like 175 is correct now, sorry for incorrect info to you but i didn't know this to :(

so we can take this case with bank as closed.

and seriously , CRS ? nothing ? for how long they will be send this letters and texts to me ?

Hi Judas,

That is good news that the £175 is the correct amount.

Harlands/CRS will come back to you when they learn that you've been refunded. Let us know what they say but, until then, ignore them.

They have no power or authority and all they do is make demands. That is why we say sometimes you just have to ignore them.

thank you very much for help in all situation, i guess is not over yet with CRS , i will keep update all info from them , thx again for all .what i will do without you .

Simply , letter from today ...

Hi Judasz,

This is a standard computer-generated letter from Harlands/CRS and you can ignore it.

They may write again when they hear you have got the extra DD payments returned. Let us know what you receive next.

Thank you .

Thank you .

Hi , its me again with another letter , is this means anything serious? How to stop this?

Better photo

Hi Judasz,

No change in the advice for now. Simply ignore this from Harlands/CRS and let us know when Zinc contact you.

Read other threads here and you'll see this is standard action from Harlands/CRS.

Thank you , i will update if any thing change .

Hi all again, i had a fealing this will not be my last visite :) new letter came from new company , what you guys think?[ATTACH=CONFIG]60157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60158[/ATTACH]

Hi Judasz,

I warned you about Zinc in post #38 - Harlands/CRS get Zinc to try and scare you into paying.

Reply to Zinc by letter saying :-

I refer to your letter of 1st November.

The gym are fully aware of my reasons for disputing the alleged debt and I will not pay you a penny.

Harlands/CRS have breached The OFT Debt Collection Guidelines passing the matter to Zinc, knowing there is a clear dispute.

If Zinc make any further demand, I will make formal complaints to Trading Standards and to The CMA without further warning.

Thx very much , i will send a letter and make update ;)