Brothers arrow global CCJ re MBNA Card debt - going for CO - set aside

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2ND thread today! I am helping my brother with his CCA requests and now we get to MBNA. I wrote to MBNA on 27.3.9 requesting a copy of Credit Agreement. They defaulted the account on 01.04.09. ( although I am not sure if it is an actual default notice-I will try to scan it and post it)Then they wrote on 19.6.9 enclosing a copy of the agreement. It contains a copy of the signature form dated 26.10.03 signed by him and mentioning the credit limit. Then there is a form with personal information that looks like it is a form filled in from a phone call to him, then four more sheets containing terms and conditions ( which seem to comply with the act). None are numbered and could have been produced anytime but the last one has a typed reference no at the bottom containing the credit card number. How do we proceed here bearing in mind the papers were not sent until 19.6.9.

You could try photobucket! it is free and a lot of Caggers use it! you download all your copies of documents you saved and scanned on your pc you want to display on forum,There is a decorating or blanking out option on photobucket to hide personal details so they can be safely stored on photobucket and copy and pasted onto forum!with out showing your personal details!:)

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

mbna1.jpg

You are trying to copy & paste from Drive:G on your computer;

If you upload them to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting & then copy and paste the URL back here we'll be able to see them.

Left click the 'choose' button & a seperate window will open, choose which file you want to upload and left click 'open', the window will close then left click 'upload now' button. Your document will upload to tiny pic & the page will refresh giving a list of links. Just copy & paste the Url link back here & we'll be able to see it.

• 6 years later...

My brother just called me with a problem.

He has had a lot of outstanding cc debt that I thought he was dealing with albeit slowly.

However Arrow apparently have a CCJ for his MBNA CC debt and he wants to get it set aside.

They said they are going to contest it and go for a charging order.

He wants to know how he can contest this.

He thinks he has been paying them a little each month but I know his debts are big

and there are quite a few other credit cards chasing him.

One other has got a CCJ and he is paying £100.00 a month.

I told him to try to get a solicitor or a postponment to give him time to mount a defence.

I dont think he doesnt want to pay just doesnt have £18000.00 and does not want a charging order ( or is it a restriction!!). Can anyone help?

The court date is tomorrow

why did he not contest the CCJ and put in his defence then?

has he ever sent these muppets a CCA request to prove they have an enforceable agreement?

I bet not!!

it would be better if he came up on CAG himself else this will take forever. to get the history and the info we need.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

" The court date is tomorrow "

For what Rose?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I just had a text from my brother to say he doesnt need me to pop over as he has spoken to a solicitor who is going to sort it. the court date is today as brother has asked for a set aside and they said no and want to go for a charging order. Many thanks all must start to deal with my own problems and let others deal with theirs!!

Excellent ...let us know what happens in Court today.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to Brothers arrow global CCJ re MBNA Card debt - going for CO - set aside