Associates capital corporation hire purchase 2001 SUCCESS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well after 8 months of hell from CITI. Today I have a letter of offer for £3700!!!!! I have been told on many forums that as Citi weren't regulated in 2001 I had no chance of getting my money back. I had a complaint lodged with the Financial Obudsman and didn't have much hope. I had been bombarding CITI with emails but hit a brick wall. Then last week I searched the internetand found a Director at Citi. I realised that all of Citis email addresses ended with @citi.com. So I emailed this person and as the email didn't bounce back I assumed somebody had read it. Well couldn't believe it when I had a phone call the same day. He knew all my complaint and agreed that it was a shambles. He gave me what I thought was the usual speal about looking into it for me and getting it sorted. Couldn't believe it today when Ombudsman confirmed they had received an offer for £3700. I nearly fainted but as the Director had given me his number I called him to thank him. He once again apologised for Citis handling of it and said offer letter would be with me in a few days!!!! I would also like to add that CITI HAVEN'T ACCEPTED LIABLITY at all but just wanna get rid of me I think!!!!!

Good stuff, just as well you stuck at them :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert