I've made the biggest mistake of my life

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

Update from today's disciplinary:

I was fired for gross misconduct.

The management were satisfied with my statement and the fact that I returned the money and offered before the disciplinary meeting.

They suggested I seek help with my problems and that I shall receive my right to appeal letter and final notice through the post.

As for civil recovery, they said the risk team will decide whether to pursue with them.

However, as the money has been returned it is unlikely.

I want to thank you all for your support.

The last few days have been incredibly stressful and you have all managed to keep me level headed and given me great advice.

As a token of my appreciation I shall make a donation to the forum.

Thanks once again to all that helped.

Best wishes,

K.

hey great result.

that should be the very last you here of it I think.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think you went in with the right frame of mind and they accepted you have issues. With this is mind, they shouldn't go down the civil recovery route however, nothing is cast in stone.

For now, just get on with your life and put this down to very bad judgement

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I think its a good result. More importantly

This is the wake up call for you to move on and sort out your problems that led you to this moment.

Please use our forums and read a little. Then when you are ready create a thread regarding your financial circumstances so people can start helping you through this :)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Over a number of years, in my store there has been a number of thefts of money from the tills, and as usual the colleagues involved in this were caught

So far to date, police have not been involved, as long as the colleague agrees to the following, he or she must resign, and admit responsibility for the theft, and repay what they took, from there wages, and are barred from the store; most colleague agree to this

In doing this, the colleague in question wont be entitled to job seeker allowance, and save the employer any hassle from involving the police