adjudicator decision, need to appeal. help!

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1961 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've had my adjudicator response to 3 historic loans dating back to 95,96 and 98. they haven't found in my favour. In the absence of any paperwork, they're reached their decisions based on other similar cases from the same bank. what would generally be the grounds for an appeal, where there's no paperwork whatsoever?

so you've sent the OC an SAR?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yep, absolutely no specific paperwork from that era, similarly sent a SAR to their insurance provider, had seen their name mentioned in interoffice correspondence, they claim to have nothing either. all the adjudicators findings are based on what they believe has happened in cases of the same era etc. etc. I have asked for all documentation/information that she used in reaching her decision, but other than that I don't have a lot to appeal on.