UKCPS West Quay Retail Park Hull still Ticketing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have read the other threads on site and else where about this car park. I read the parking notices like others and to be fair if it says for site users I missed that. The Biggest part says 1 hr only. Came back in less than 20 min and a ticket saying I'd been observed leaving the site, not sure how but I'm guessing there using CCTV as there were about 5 or 6 cars ticketed.

Pay £100 fine but only £60 for paying quick. Well not much chance of that. There were only 10 cars in around a 100 space car park. Don't see that I have caused any inconvenience or affected trade for Staples and Maplin's which are the only shops on site; so I intend to just ignore it and not even appeal. Anybody think I'm misguided????? Comments appreciated.

Edited by Grumpy consumer
spelling

don't ignore it!

when was this

and what letter have you received? notice to keeper

one final point ..it is not a fine.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Agree with with the above post.

Do not ignore !!!!

As you said "ticketed" . I assume this is a windscreen ticket. (NTD) See abbreviations in the stickies above.

At the moment you do nothing. No contact at all.

You wait for a letter through the post (NTK).

This will arrive between 29 and 56 days after the "offence" date.

It could be useful to see a photo of the signage as the "Legal Crew" pick them too pieces.

Good Luck

When you get the NTK you can wond them up greatly and force them to let you appeal to POPLA and they will still lose (and it will cost them to boot) They have to send the notice to the keeper after 29 dys and before 56 days have elapsed after the date of the event. If you get anything outside those dates then they lose the right to pursue the keeper.

The idea that you can be "observed leating site" is a legal nonsense and they know it, that was a decision set by a court and they will always lose any argument or claim if that is the best they can do. Still, many people will cougth up withour question so they still try their luck.

UKCPS rarely ever send you the letter in time. So just sit back, relax and have a good laugh. AS a side note, they normally get everything wrong that is possible.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You can if you delete the personal info on it, but its just the standard rubbish they put on any vehicle.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Follow posts # 3 and 4.

Do nothing . ...................... Wait for the NTK.

They are trying to "spook" you into paying.

There is nothing they can do (as post# 4 ericsbrother states).

"Chancing their arm" or trying to"Nickle and dime you"

Kick back and flip the cap on another beer.

Let us know when the NTK arrives.

Just wait for them to send you the letter. Then we can advise further.

• 1 month later...

have been away on hols

returned to find the Notice to Keeper (NTK) letter.

This is addressed to the wife but it was me who was driving.

It's dated 06 Aug 2015 and has enclosed a UKCPS Payment/Driver Identification form.

Reason: Driver - Passenger observed leaving site

Balance Due £100. Please note it is now too late to pay the reduced charge.

I do like the middle section which states:

YOU ARE NOW INVITED TO

(i) Pay the unpaid parking charge;

(ii) If you were not the driver of the vehicle,

to notify us of the name of the driver

and a current address for service for the driver

AND pass this Notice on to the driver.

So if this is an invite, I guess I can ignore it ??

Anyway, back to reality what's next pls.????

Edited by Grumpy consumer
typo

ok you appeal using any old excuse you like

your dog had to goto the tree outside the carpark for a leak.

it really doesn't matter what you put in your appeal letter

it will be denied

what you want is the popla code.

have a browse of a few of the UKCPS threads here

you'll soon get the idea.

http://www.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=+UKCPS+&sa=Search+CAG#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=UKCPS&gsc.page=1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The passenger leaving site means nothing legally, they know it so appeal to them and say that Ibbotson v VCS means they have no claim so they should cancel or look stupid. If they want to look stupid then provide appeal code. I would suggest using the exact words.

The passenger leaving site means nothing legally, they know it so appeal to them and say that Ibbotson v VCS means they have no claim so they should cancel or look stupid. If they want to look stupid then provide appeal code. I would suggest using the exact words.

Sorry to ask for clarity but can I ask; should I fill in their driver identification form or just send an appeal letter detailing the above points with my details and some story and asking for the POPLA number as suggested above.

Thanks

Of course but start a new thread

Of your own too

Dx

and they

• 3 weeks later...

So the saga continues because, 28 days has lapsed since we last wrote to you and the parking charge remains unpaid.

and

YOU MUST NOT IGNORE THIS NOTICE, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS IN WHICH TO REPLY

We ukcps Ltd, are required by law to inform you under section 4 of the *Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 sub paragraph (1).a 7.(2)a.b.c.e and f that On the d,date,time, vehicle registration number ****** was observed parking DRIVER - PASSENGERS OBSERVED LEAVING SITE and the driver of the vehicle is required by vertue of a relavent obligation to pay a parking charge in respectof the parking of the vehicle on land West Quay Retail Hull and by so parking he/she agreed tp pay a charge of £100 under the terms of a relevant contract displayed on said land.

Then there's a charge for £100 which is now due. Oh and if they have to write again a further increas to that shown will be incurred. Also if they have to issue court proceedings to recover this outstanding charge, the court may also add additional charges and costs.

And finally, since the owner of the vehicle has not told them the name of the drive , we now have the right to recover from the keeper so muchof that amount as remains unpaid, shown above.

Well I think that covers the important part of the letter sent in reply to the one previously sent.

What do we think?

Same load of crap they send to everyone.