Samsung Washing Machine WF1124XAC - Wibble

ghandiripper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a Samsung washing machine (WF1124XAC) in January 2012 and got a 5 year warranty with it.

It broke down in September 2013; the drum was bouncing/banging around. After several failed 'repairs', Samsung agreed to take it away and paid for a new machine, which I received in December 2013.

The replacement washing machine now has a '3E' error intermittently displaying which is a motor defect; the drum will attempt to rotate (during washing or spinning cycles) but doesn't. It attempts to do this, fails, waits 5 minutes and then attempts again. Sometimes the drum will rotate and sometimes '3E' is displayed.

I don't want to have this machine anymore, 2 have failed within about 18 months from new and I no longer trust Samung washing machines.

The machine is still under warranty. What are my options with regard to dealing with Samsung?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

You could attempt to reject the machine, but they are within their rights to reduce the amount refunded for what at is called 'enjoyment' of the machine since you have had it and after two years, there won't be much to refund.

• 1 year later...