BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1786 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Nope in all cases of enforcement that have been referred to the HCE company we would refer them to said company and no payment would be accepted, not even full payment of Judgment.

What I am saying is that if a payment were to be accepted under those circumstances by the water company then the process of withdrawal is usually no more than an email so the HCEO would be none the wiser as to why it's being recalled.

Not saying this is what AW are doing but they are certainly wrong if the information by the OP is correct as they should be referring the matter to Marstons end of story.

I think that it is important that you read the Taking Control of Goods National Standards 2014 and in particular, sections 9 and 11 which state as follows:

9. Creditors must notify the enforcement agency of all payments received and other contacts with the debtor, including repayment agreements made with the debtor.

11. Creditors agreeing the suspension of a warrant or making direct payment arrangements with debtors must give appropriate notification to and should pay appropriate fees due to the enforcement agent for the work they have undertaken.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/353396/taking-control-of-goods-national-standards.pdf

And the above post is clearly why it does not happen within my organisation as this sort of thing would be unfair to the HCE company who have done all the leg work so to speak.

Perhaps AW accept the payment and split it with the HCE company however this will still leave a balance that Marstons will no doubt continue to enforce.

Having dealt with a number of these over the years the chances are this will be someone at AW who does not know how the "system" works. More often than not those in Accounts are not aware of how their Legal Dept works & the responsibility they have for HCEO matters.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Having dealt with a number of these over the years the chances are this will be someone at AW who does not know how the "system" works. More often than not those in Accounts are not aware of how their Legal Dept works & the responsibility they have for HCEO matters.

I would also agree that this is a very likely scenario as I too have experienced enthusiastic customer service personnel taking payment for Judgment debts subject to writs which does cause huge issues as you either tell the customer that bailiff costs are still payable which is not really fair or in the cases I have dealt with you accept the payment as settlement of the Judgment and then come clean to the HCE company while waiting for a bill for their incurred costs :)

Anglican water will not accept the original amount because there are the debt collectors fees which have now been added to your overall debt

You can either pay to Anglican water the money you owed for the original bill. Don't phone them make a payment via their automated payment line. Do this out of hours by phone.

Then send proof of payment to Marstons, advising them you will be doing an income & expenditure, then send it into them keeping a copy. ALWAYS keep copies. If you are on benefits they will try to get you to agree to payment coming straight from your benefits . Don't agree to this. Let them take you to court for the balance if the worse comes to the worse present you I & E to the courts. On the basis of your income & circumstances Judges can be very understanding so as long as you make a reasonable offer.....but always make it a realist offer...something you can afford in your current situation. As offering to pay more than you can afford can result in you failing to keep the arrangement &you will back at square one ++ if this has been any help please message me.

god I hope the church aren't really incharge of water supply.......:lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

fwiw under 30 posts you cant receive/sent PM's anyway.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.