• Tweets

• seems like your payment issue is not just your error      
    • I have prepared this letter if anyone can help me make it more professional? im not very good with letters, this has been ofcourse edited for public my name address   his name address   22 November 2019 Dear his name,    RE:Complaint about faulty goods   I now find the goods have the following fault:   Dual Mass Flywheel and Clutch with possible porus head. Involved in this matter, are the following professional mechanics involved, Garage One Formula One Autocentres, Oxpens Rd, Oxford OX1 1RX, 01865 792799. Garage Two Unit 1, Oxford Trade Centre, Watlington Rd, Oxford OX4 6NF, 01865 776557 Garage Three Giles Service Centre Ltd 6 Ashville Way, Oxford OX4 6TU, 01865 716888. After purchasing a seat Leon OV57  on the 11/11/2019, On the 17/11/2019 I reported to you that my clutch was slipping and that I had taking the seat Leon OV57  to a near by "garage one". On Monday 18/11/2019 you responded to my text message and come to my home address to inspect the Seat Leon OV57 at 12:30PM, Where you stated there was nothing wrong with the clutch even though I explained to you that I had taken the Seat Leon to "Garage One". After your inspection I was not satisfied and I then drove the Seat Leon to "Garage Two", Who carried out necessary checks to the Seat Leon OV57, After these checks was done "Garage Two" stated the same result as "Garage One" I then went to a different garage down the road "Garage Three" who done all necessary checks and the same result come back as " Garage One" and "Garage Two" has diagnosed with the Seat Leon OV57, the problem with the vehicle is the dual mass flywheel and clutch. Under the consumer rights act 2015, I have the right upto 31 days from the day of purchase to ask for a refund, repair or replacement the cost of this repair is £1000 and I seek to recover this repair cost from you as a Trader. I therefore give you 14 days to repay this cost, otherwise I will have no other choice to contact my solicitor, , and apply to a small claims court.. Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 goods you supply must be fit for purpose. As there was a problem with the goods when I bought them, I request that you repair the goods at no cost to me. I have enclosed receipt of cost for repairs. In support of my claim. Please respond within 14 days of receiving this letter. Yours sincerely  
    • don't think there are any moriarty represented threads here whereby if the defendant turned up the defendant lost the case. moriarty never appear in court.   there is a very comprehensive mediation sticky in the homepage of this very same forum yours is in   there is also a custom google search which comes up after hitting our top squares logo   moriaty claimform   might be useful to use there.        
    • Hello   So i brought the car on the 11/11/2019, by the 17/11/2019 the clutch was slipping and the exhust was blowing out white smoke the car is a diesel turbo,   I had my daughter with me so i stopped by a local garage formula one auto centre, the checked the car out and told me the dual mass flywheel was due to go and it would need replacing, I contacted the trader immediatly on the 17th, he responded to me on the 18th where he came to my home address to inspect the car, he told me there was nothing wrong with it and the garage was trying to con me into them making money,   after this i was not satisfied so i took it to two more garages that are close to my home address, one garage said the dual mass flywheel was about to go and the smoke could be a dpf clean, the second garage gave me the same resault that the dual mass flywheel was gone and the smoke could the dpf or turbo due to go,   I then messaged the trader to tell him this has been verfied by 3 seperate garages but he chose to ignore me   I have now paid £1000 for a new clutch, rear toe adjustment and ball joint right and left.   I wish to recover this amount from the trader as a repair because of my health i need to be able to drive, and i really dont have the energy or funds to get back out there to find another car.   the garage has confirmed that theres a coolant leak and possible porus head, what means this is a further £1000+ job what needs doing but they said i can drive it for now.   I believe my 31 days from purchase will be the 10/12/2019   I have contacted him again today telling him that under the consumer rights act 2015 I have the rights by law to request a refund, repair, or replacement, I told him i wish to request a repair, he basicly laughed at me and told me to go to court.   thank you    
    • Yup, use one of my drafts to offer Harlands  the1 month's fee  you should have paid for the notice period.   Post it and get a free Cert of Posting from the PO.demand more   When they fail to accept the offer within 14 days or they demand more, ignore them.   You seem to have done some research here so you should know that Harlands simply don't do court and this will not affect you credit or anything else.
  • Our picks

Eitha22

Amber Homeloans - a deceased estate can I claim back charges?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1599 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am helping my Mum deal with her late sisters estate.

They lived together all their lives and the property was mortgaged to my aunt alone and was only partially paid off.

So it had to be sold

. The property is now under offer.

Naturally, Amber have been utterly horrendous.

My mother is a pensioner and disabled yet they have whacked all kinds of charges on until letters of administration were granted, even though she has paid the interest on the mortgage and was in contact with them from the very beginning.

My question - there appears from looking through paperwork endless charges over the years. Arrears, home visits all that kind of stuff.

Can my mum make a claim and if yes is it limited by how long the house takes to go through?

The administrator of the estate can claim - and in fact probably has a legal duty to do so

Yes def go get 'em

Not the same co.

But I got over £17k back for a neighbour.

As long as they were Ann exec//admin of the will/estate.

Took. 2 goes to get the bogus legal fees back mind

Even though you might have everything

Its always worthy to do an sar

The comms log can be rather damning

DX

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets