Bradders Mac

Money barn - stay away from them

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1535 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I borrowed £11190 to purchase a car for £15000. Unfortunately after 9 months I missed 3 payments. Money barn demanded that the car be repossessed. I offered to fully pay all arrears but they refused. They now state the car is worth £6000 despite originally informing me that they valued the car at £11400 and after sale I would not owe them any further. They also have indicated I owe approximately £13600 on a loan that was originally £11190

In a nutshell they now want be to charge me a further approx. £7800 despite taking taking the car away. So they want £7800 to add to the £2700 I have already paid Total approx. £10500 and they take the car valued at £10000 + away????

I have asked them to take me to court and will report them to the FCA. IMHO This type of loan shark operation covering itself with a veil of being a reputable lender needs adjudication. IMHO stay far away from this company as possible