You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

postmn

ps4 purchased on 01/05/15

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1765 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just went to switch my ps4 on and blue light came up and switched off , it seems it will be related to the power brick . my question being is since it is only two months can I request them to replace rather than repair / it was argos by the way

Hope you had it protected with a suitable power surge...a lot of thunder and lightning in the last 48 hours?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You can ask them to replace rather than repair, but unfortunately the choice on which to do is up to the retailer, not you.

In a lot of cases a repair can be better than a replacement. The replacement could have the same fault as has just happened, but if it is a known fault, the problem part will be replaced with an upgraded or different make of component.

But as said above, after this amount of time, it is up to the seller. They don't repair them anyway, they will more than likely give you a phone number to contact who will collect.

Contact the Sony help desk in the UK, very helpful and will probably just send you out another power supply.

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/842/~/contact-us

Despite the advice on here to the contrary, it will be easier if you have registered your product as they will be able to find you and it easily.

H

42 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

The PS4 power supply is internal. The only external component is a bog standard power cable which I highly doubt will be the problem.

No power brick on a PS4

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

they should replace no problem, agros are good with faulty products. if you have any issues you can contact head office. i had a printer 8 months old and they replaced. sounds like you've just been unlucky