ps4 purchased on 01/05/15

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just went to switch my ps4 on and blue light came up and switched off , it seems it will be related to the power brick . my question being is since it is only two months can I request them to replace rather than repair / it was argos by the way

Hope you had it protected with a suitable power surge...a lot of thunder and lightning in the last 48 hours?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

In a lot of cases a repair can be better than a replacement. The replacement could have the same fault as has just happened, but if it is a known fault, the problem part will be replaced with an upgraded or different make of component.

But as said above, after this amount of time, it is up to the seller. They don't repair them anyway, they will more than likely give you a phone number to contact who will collect.

Contact the Sony help desk in the UK, very helpful and will probably just send you out another power supply.

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/842/~/contact-us

Despite the advice on here to the contrary, it will be easier if you have registered your product as they will be able to find you and it easily.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

• 1 month later...