accident costs

Andy77799
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I had a non fault accident (rear ended)

The paperwork has cost me a lot of time and I resent this.

Can I claim £10/hr for dealing with correspondence, emails etc for my time lost?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

wanted 13 weeks of earnings,different each day, then they wanted various tax info, now they just asked for last tax return.

I have told them that what I earned last year is not relevant to the time of the accident as two companies have just merged and my earnings have increased, so I have sent them the 13 weeks taxi commission sheets of my earnings prior to the accident.

I also want to claim excess fuel consumption for the 5 weeks I had the rental taxi as it used more fuel @ £105

can I also charge an interest rate for the time taken to recieve the payment?

Sorry for the delay.

Andy

8% is the standard rate used, but whether they would agree outside of a court or FOS process, i am not sure. It is not usual to pay interest during a normal claims process.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

wanted 13 weeks of earnings,different each day, then they wanted various tax info, now they just asked for last tax return.

I have told them that what I earned last year is not relevant to the time of the accident as two companies have just merged and my earnings have increased, so I have sent them the 13 weeks taxi commission sheets of my earnings prior to the accident.

I also want to claim excess fuel consumption for the 5 weeks I had the rental taxi as it used more fuel @ £105

can I also charge an interest rate for the time taken to recieve the payment?

Sorry for the delay.

Andy

That makes it look as if you have put your claim for consequential in already ?

I don't see any reason whatsoever for you to not make a full claim for 'all' losses. If there are terms that limit the amount or type, then you have at least tried.

Edited by Conniff
corrected typo - omitted the word 'not'.