PCN for bust stop but in a bus lane

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and see that most posts are regarding speeding but I wonder if anyone can help with a PCN for unloading in a bus lane.

The PCN is issued for being "Stopped on a restricted bus stop/stand however the location wasn't a bus stop it was a bus lane. I'm probably lutching at straws but are the two the same or can I appeal on the grounds that the offence wasn't committed on s bus stop.

Unfortunately i had no choice as there was nowhere else to park up and had to make the delivery.

Any help will be gratefully received.

I'm new to this forum and originally posted in the speeding section. Unsurpringly didn't get a response. Now see the error of my ways so re-posting.

I wonder if anyone can help.

The PCN is issued for being "Stopped on a restricted bus stop/stand however the location wasn't a bus stop it was a bus lane. I'm probably clutching at straws but are the two the same or can I appeal on the grounds that the offence wasn't committed on s bus stop.

Unfortunately i had no choice as there was nowhere else to park up and had to make a delivery.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Apologies for the late reply, been away this weekend.

Thanks for the reply Jamberson, unfortunately no one came back.

Site team have merged threads but unsure whats been merged and why?? Maybe there are replies someplace else.

Apologies for the late reply, been away this weekend.

Thanks for the reply Jamberson, unfortunately no one came back.

Site team have merged threads but unsure whats been merged and why?? Maybe there are replies someplace else.

Hello there. As far as I can see, you have 3 posts on this thread about the bus stop/lane problem and another post on a different matter. That makes up your total post count of 4 so far.

Threads are merged when they are a continuation of the same problem. It keeps the information together and helps the advisers to do their stuff.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks Hoynebee. The other post I contributed to was a completely different matter raised by MummyC2015 who had a Parking Eye Ticket. Mine is a Council parking ticket, hence my wondering why they were merged. I'm new to this forum so unsure of how it works but it doesn't seem to make sense to merge diferent subject matter under a contributors name??

Thanks Hoynebee. The other post I contributed to was a completely different matter raised by MummyC2015 who had a Parking Eye Ticket. Mine is a Council parking ticket, hence my wondering why they were merged. I'm new to this forum so unsure of how it works but it doesn't seem to make sense to merge diferent subject matter under a contributors name??

I'm confused. Your other post is still on MummyC2015's thread. The rest seem to belong on this thread, or am I wrong? If you remember you started threads about this problem on two different forums, so we merged them to avoid confusion.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi Joey,

The location was High Holborn around number 322 and outside Boots, (opposite Costa). The road is marked "Bus Lane" with a continuous white line as normal and the bus stop is some way before this marked with a dotted yellow line inside the bus lane and road markings read "Bus Stop". Its outside Dorothy Perkins. There is another Bus Stop on the opposite side of the road outside M & S but there is no bus lane on that side of the road.

Hope this helps.