Re:CCJ and default problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Please read and advise. I have an unenforceable CCJ dated 2012 against part of my name, yes this other side sued me in the wrong name and for multiple legal and ethical reasons other than then suing me in the wrong name, the other side will not remove this CCJ. However, the same CCJ is registered at a former address. What I want to do is to get the wrongly named and unenforceable CCJ removed permanently, but the other side and the county court who sued me in the wrong name with an unenforceable CCJ has even when I asked them politely, refused to remove the CCJ, that is in the wrong name that is also unenforceable from the register of judgments and the details are also wrongly displayed on Trust on Line.

Please let me know what are my options? I have complained to the other side and to the court neither of them will listen nor will they remove the CCJ as described.

There is no such thing as an unenforceable CCJ and it cannot just be removed. You would need good grounds to apply to the court to have it set aside, especially after so long.

Can you give more detail about what the CCJ was for, if you defended the claim, if not, why not and when you first knew about it.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi there

I have moved yoru post to a thread of its own in the correct forum.

Regards

SS

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi DUM.T.C.CostsNutters and welcome to CAG

Did you not defend the claim at the time of issue?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi

Please read and advise. I have an unenforceable CCJ dated 2012 against part of my name, yes this other side sued me in the wrong name and for multiple legal and ethical reasons other than then suing me in the wrong name, the other side will not remove this CCJ. However, the same CCJ is registered at a former address. What I want to do is to get the wrongly named and unenforceable CCJ removed permanently, but the other side and the county court who sued me in the wrong name with an unenforceable CCJ has even when I asked them politely, refused to remove the CCJ, that is in the wrong name that is also unenforceable from the register of judgments and the details are also wrongly displayed on Trust on Line.

Please let me know what are my options? I have complained to the other side and to the court neither of them will listen nor will they remove the CCJ as described.

How wrong is your name? Is it your debt?