BankFodder BankFodder

tartanblood

hoist/cohen claimform - santander car loan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1674 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

If the claim arrived on the 19th February 2015 and the last payment was 9th March 2009

This account cannot be statute Barred as the claim form was issued before the Statute of limitations had run out

They were inside the limit to bring action with three weeks left to go.

" No I did not attend court as I could not get the day off work - I did not admit the debt and I did come to you guys but you did not get any advice. "

Only ever logged on to CAG 4 times.

Pointless to try and set a side ...just file to amend the forthwith to monthly payment by using the N245...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread