NCP - PCN for not parking within white lines box correctly!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

A friend of mine has approached with their PCN they have received from NCP for not correctly parking within the lines of the space. This is new to me. In my mind how can they make any claim for this, espcially having suffered no loss. Also the car park is poorly maintained and the white lines are in fact just very small T bar at the start of the bay.

Can they claim for not parking correctly in a bay? surely this is something to be appealed like all other pcn

I cant upload a copy of the PCN at moment, but it is a standard one stating £50 or £100. The car park is the NCP at Haywards Heath Harlands Road. The ticket has a code F2 written on it for the contravention with date and time.

The PCN number is REDACTED and the vehicle reg is REDACTED

you can log onto their website to see the photos www.ncp.co.uk/pcn

Edited by SabreSheep
Removing peronsl info

Any road markings on private property are unenforceable, wait for the notice to keeper then send an appeal on that basis and request a POPLA code if it is to be rejected. Then appeal to POPLA for the same reason and GPEOL - I think NCP own their land so the no contract between landowner and PPC will not apply in this case.

You need to remove the personal details from your post above.

Personal Info removed.

SS

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi

A agree with Homer. tell your friend to do nothing for now until the NTK arrives then appeal without naming the driver.

The appeal itself can be anything as NCP are not going to allow any potential profit to go amiss. Once he gets the POPLA code, that is the time to get in a proper appeal.

You may be wondering why we advise a soft appeal to NCP then a hard appeal to POPLA. The appeal to POPLA will cost NCP and not the owner. They hate it when an appeal goes to POPLA which is why we like it.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

You have answered your own question by stating no lines to consider. They wont have a leg to stand on if they want to continue because the nearest comparitor, The Highways Act and the PATAS appeals decisions on marking of bays etc. will blow them away.