style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone ever had a response to a complaint to stagecoach?

In March I waited at a bus stop in the early hours and despite the timetabled buses in the time period that I waited (there was an automated display so definitely an up to date timetable) none arrived. I emailed them (Subject: Complaint) and all I got was that my complaint was being passed to a named person then nothing else. In May I emailed again and asked for a reply but nothing.

At the time I was waiting for a bus to get to a dental appointment. The return bus didn't arrive either and another passenger waited much longer than I did. Today I had to get an early bus again to the same stop (for the first time since the initial incident) and again it didn't appear. I want to escalate this and I'm looking for other people's experiences. I don't feel I can trust the timetable and I can't afford to keep taking taxis (I have a bus pass). I asked a woman at the bus stop this morning as it disappeared off the board without having arrived and she sounded resigned when she told me that it happens often. They just don't turn up.

a stagecoach employee gave me wrong information and i missed my bus (5 hour journey with connection)

i made a complaint and they responded by email and a follow up phone call to make sure i received email. my experience of them is they showed me great customer service in dealing with my complaint and offered me much more than i expected.

http://uk.megabus.com/ContactUs.aspx i used the contact us email on megabus website to make my complaint to stagecoach

the difference maybe is that your bus appears to be local whereas mine was national

maybe they treated my complaint differently because i had a ticket for a national journey with prebooked ticket and yours was a local journey

perhaps they dont bother with complaints about failed local bus journeys as there are no pre booked/ paid tickets for that journey?

hopefully they will respond to your complaint if you try the link in previous post

I have made a complaint with megabus and got a response and partial refund. It was an overnight sleeper bus but they substituted an ordinary coach. Same company but they have more to lose as there are other national coach companies. Stagecoach have a monopoly on local buses here so what do they care. There's a user group on the timetable that you can go to (named on their timetable) so I'll compose a letter on Saturday.