Free EE mobile charger

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you’re on EE, Orange or T-Mobile, you now have the chance to get a portable smartphone charger Power Bar for free, so you can always stay connected.

Use your Power Bar to charge your smartphone on the go. Then recharge it at home or swap it for free for another fully charged Power Bar at any EE store when it runs out of juice (subject to stock availability).

To get your Power Bar:

• If you already have a code, we have a bar for you. Head to your nearest store today to collect it.
  • Once you have a bar, use our in-store swap system – now up and running.

If you don’t have a code yet, wait until 8am on Wednesday 24 June before texting or calling to get one.:

How you get one depends on what kind of EE customer you are:

• Mobile customer? Text POWER to 365 (texts cost 35p).
  • Broadband customer? Text JOIN plus your EE landline number to 60005 (texts cost 35p).
  • Tablet customer? Call customer services on 07953 966 250 (call costs will vary) to get a code.

Once you've sent the text or made the call, you'll receive a code, which you need to show in any EE store to get the power bar.

The last time EE ran this offer in April they were inundated with more than one million requests for the gadget in just over four days. so don't hang about!!

http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/out-and-about/ee-power

As a new EE customer, I thought you had to have been with them for 3 months to obtain one of these ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?444568-Free-power-bar-for-smart-phone-if-you-are-with-Orange&highlight=EE+charger

This is all I could find, Grumpy.

I don't understand what you mean by it being an issue.... when sorting out my new phone in store, I saw these on display and asked about them and was told that I when I had been a customer for 3 months I could take part in the power bar swap.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Capacity of these would seem to be 2600mah

There may be a charge if you don't return it at the 18 month deadline, or lose it.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days