Do you have your benefis paid into a RBS /NatWest acoount

tommy456
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If your benefits are paid into a RBS or Natwest bank account and you are due a payment this week this maybe delayed here's why

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33162855 and recaction from the Natwest customer forum

http://communities.natwest.com/t5/Ways-to-Bank/natwest-down-again/td-p/38531

Why should these bank's be able to get away with treating customers like this ?

Why should these bank's be able to get away with treating customers like this ?

Why? Because they're banks of course.

I did hear some reference to that or read it, they are supposed to protect your credit rating , you are supposed to be also be able to claim compo for any late charges ect resulting from this presumably subject to providing proof of course,knowing how the odds are stacked against the customer regarding the banking industry

Once is an accident, twice is negligence, three time is criminal

Anyone caught up in this fiasco make sure you keep a record of every penny that it costs you, that includes things like bus fare to go to the nearest branch etc

Once is an accident, twice is negligence, three time is criminal

Anyone caught up in this fiasco make sure you keep a record of every penny that it costs you, that includes things like bus fare to go to the nearest branch etc

Yes Yes Yes! RBS Group has said they would see no customer is out of pocket. Make sure you complain when the whole issue they resolved.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I was supposed to get an ESA payment Wednesday which i did not receive before i found out about natwest i sat on hold with DWP for 40 mins because usually its there fault, although im probably one of a few lucky that i dont really have any bills coming out at this time in the month so waiting until Saturday (when its expected to be sorted) is not a problem but i could see how it would have been any other time of month