Walked out. Need help.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have worked for a hotel for 3 years now. Starting backing in 2012 as the 2nd chef and waiter. They open march 23rd and close on November 3rd. And i only recently found out thst she used to unemploy me but not give me a p45. At the time i didnt realise. This happend 2 times in the last few years.

On the 23rd march 2015 i got promoted to head chef. And got a pay rise. More hours. 50+ a week, but we get understaffed. It ends up with me and a baman running this hotel on our own for 3 months. After us asking the bosses to get us some more staff.

They employed a new head chef to take the stess off me as im only 20 years old. This new chefs standards were so low for him been 50 years old. And his attitude towards me after 4 days i couldn't take it. Big argument. I told my boss im leaving he responded with "Ok".

I have no contract. And still have not been given my P45. This happen on 10/06/2015. Im off to the solicitors to make sure im not in trouble with tax. But nees some help on questions to ask. And if im in the wrong or if i can claim any money.

Edited by citizenB

Tricky one, as the "proper" action is to raise a grievance. I'd say probably due holiday pay.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!