Concentrix/HMRC joys

efergie82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter last Thursday (4/6) in regards to my OH stating they though he was being overpayed WTC and to send in wage slips from April 14 to April 15 so out came the printer and we printed them off and sent them signed for on the Thursday ( as they give you a month deadline in their horribly worded letter of threat). On the Friday i checked and the half a ream of pages had been signed for at 7.22am so off i poped and called them, after a 45 min lovely singalong to their dreadful muzak o was answered and told that they didnt have them (wrongo, i can see you do) So promptly told him who had singed them and when and provided the tracking number which he then declared they did have them but due to a huge backlog (Your own fault for demanding huge amounts of records off people you have no evidence on). Said callcenter lacky then said they would not stop my payments as i had sent the proof in (so kind.....). I was then informed i would be looking at around a 4-8 weeks wait (so we are told a strict timescale but they can pick and choose them). Yesterday i called again and was shocked by the immediate answer (because their systems were down) and i have called again this morning and was told once again they have a backlog (yes we know, your eyes seem bigger than your belly) and my documents have not even been scanned yet but not to worry as they will send me a letter on completion (oh they dont know me, ill be calling everyday). In short im being accused (Rather my OH is) of claiming erroneously when they have no proof as it has not happened, i inform them on any change so i thought i would share my journey here as im always reading your posts and any suggestions are greatly received. Thanks