style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i had a visit this morning from two women bailiffs from marston

they tried to force their way in my property while my young children were screaming

for a debt that isn't even mine

when i shown id thy wasn't bothered

they said we can still force entry

i refused and stood behind door so they couldn't get in

my daughter was late for school because i couldn't get her out in time because of them

after 35 mins they finally took their feet out my door which i slammed shut

they then said they will be back with a locksmith to gain entry and remove goods

even though i have proved this is my property

im worried that they will come back and just force entry

Please would you send an email to us on our admin email address with your contact details and any reference numbers you might be aware of.

We may be able to get someone to take a special look at what has happened here.

Please check your email inbox for a response including your spam folder is you don't see anything.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've had the same thing. 2 men from marston arrived in a van (blocking my car in on driveway). They were looking for my ex partner who I had not had much contact with for over 2 months. Apparently he failed to send vehicle log book back in 2011. They were at my front door with foot jammed in it to prevent me from closing it. I had a poorly 6 month old and a 14 year old, suffering from anxieties, at home with me. They clamped my car which meant my son missed his Dr appointment, were very intimidating and told me that they will not leave until they had full cash payment. They threatened locksmiths, car to be removed and force of entry by any means, even to move me from blocking the way. One of them was very abusive at times. To cut it short, my daughters anxieties were heightened and my son poorly enough, I needed to get them to leave. I managed with a phone call to my ex's ain't to raise the £560 to get them to leave. They spoke to my ex on the phone who confirmed I was telling the truth and asked if he could set a payment plan. The reply was that he had 20 mins to get the cash there!

Unfortunately for me it doesn't end there. I was left with just over £3 to last for 4 days and since then my daughter can't sleep and refuses to leave me even though it's school holidays. It's so morally wrong, how do these people sleep at night?

Tracey, would you please start your own thread so you can be advised further.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi i recieved a letter from this company last week telling me i have till this fri 5pm to pay £1066 i rang the office they said nothing they can do i either pay it or wait for a bailiff. This debt dates back to 2010 and i have recieved no correspondance before today. I rang the courts and they had my old address! Ive set up a debt managment plan with Harrington Brooks on wed but when i called them today they said nothing had come back from marston will they still come out?

lynz, it is better if you start your own thread, rather than tag onto one that is dealing with another cagger :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?168-Bailiffs-Help-with-Dealing-with-Bailiffs-and-Enforcement-Agents-including-HCEO

CLick on the link above - you will then see to the left of the screen a blue "post new thread" button - click on that and a new screen will open up, you just then need to tell us what has happened.

BCOBS