Help!tax credits overpayment...again?

Kayls1989

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I just received my annual declaration for this year, I get child tax credits, I work 16 hours a week and work the occasional but of overtime, I have filled out my annual review online but noticed a difference in figures, I earned £6083 but my estimate was £5644, will I have to pay anything back? Also my estimate was slightly over and my actual salary is £5408, I am a little confused.

Thanks for your reply blond bubbles :-DI forgot to say earlier, my partner stays with me and we claim as a couple, he earned £486.12 from JSA until august when he went to college full time which he will finish in august this year. he also took a paid job for 2 weeks at the end of the summer holidays for £258.75. so his total income for april 2014 to april 2015 was £744.87. his earnings from the previous year were £6435. obviously it is significantly less, i dont know if they owe me money or if i owe them? My income from the previous year was £5644 and my income for thi year 2014 - 2015 was £6083, obviously my income is higher so i dont know if that means i owe them or it will even itself out because of my partners low income. Can someone please help?i am panicking now trying to fill in my online annual tax credits review :???: