Jump to content

Car purchased from rogue trader in Scotland by English resident how to proceed with small claims?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2099 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I was sold an un-roadworthy vehicle by a trader masquerading as a private seller.



I've sought to contact the trader by email, phone and mail but he has failed to respond to any communication.


The car trader is based in Scotland, while I reside in England.


As the sale took place in Scotland,

does anyone know if am I obliged to proceed through the Scottish sheriff court system?



The England and Wales system is available online, while in Scotland one physically has to file papers in the sheriff court as I understand.


Thanks in advance for any thoughts

Link to post
Share on other sites

its where you are so if you need too

issue an mcol claim....



however might be an idea to outline you issues...




please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...