BankFodder BankFodder

steuts1

Black Horse sell of to Skye Loans (ie Capita)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1811 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Ive just come across a thread about BH selling on to Skye, so have started my own..

. I only have 4 months left on the loan after 5 years.

I had an agreement with BH that I have in writing,

that if I continued to pay the monthly repayments on time (2 years ago)

that the added interest,

due to a few missed payments and an added 6 months to the term of my loan,

without my knowledge,

(even they could not see who had done it or why just that the dates had changed ??)

that they would remove everything..

they had already removed over £1600 of wrongful charges,

plus the payments they say they have received are not the same as the payments to them from my bank,

they has less paid,

I had asked for a SAR but not recieved this as of yet and the account went to Skye Loans with a different account number etc on 1st June

..worried now that the above will not stand

, how do I best deal with this,

will Skye loans have to honour the agreement I have in writing ??

Hi steuts,

Blackhorse sold their entire secured account book to Skye Loans on the 1/6.

Anything you had agreed with Blackhorse prior to the sale will be honoured. Just let Skye Loans know what was agreed and they will confirm with Blackhorse.

It costs £10 for a SAR with Blackhorse so if you never paid that then you should have got a letter back stating that.

source: I work for BH