BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Just a question details below is the filing history  A claim was issued against you on 02/12/2019 Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 04/12/2019 at 20:28:57 Your acknowledgment of service was received on 05/12/2019 at 08:05:28 Your defence was submitted on 14/12/2019 at 11:45:17 Your defence was received on 16/12/2019 at 01:21:14 DQ sent to you on 15/01/2020 DQ filed by claimant on 04/02/2020 You filed a DQ on 13/02/2020 Your claim was transferred to XXXXXX on 13/02/22020   It states the claimant must pay £55.00 by 19th May and if not the claim will be struck outwith effect from 19th May if the pay the fee the case will be held on 16th June 2020 its states in the letter under section 6, each party must deliver to the other party and to the court copies of all documents on which that party intends to reply at the hearing no later than fourteen days before the hearing.   We think they will pay the £55.00 thinking we may not attend and they get the claim on default not the case we will be fighting all the way     It states in the court papers    The following directions apply   Each party must deliver to the other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which that party intends to reply at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearings    The original documents must be brought to the hearing   The judge may refuse to consider the documents or take it into account if a copy of it has not been sent to the other party as required by this order   The documents must be sent to the other party and the court must include the statements of all witinesses   So our questions    Copy of all paperwork must be sent to all parties 14 days before the court date ( 2nd June 2020 ) if the claimant fails to pay the fee on 19th May will the case be cancelled as of the 19th May ?      
    • I understand this has dragged on the years, we have tried every thing to resolve this matter, the other party has said they are not interested in talking they confirmed yes we have repaid over the years £13k but they want the full claim amount, the last words were in fact see you in court once we have the CCJ we will have bailiff collect everything you own plain and simple.   My question is we are fighting this and submitted the follows:     A claim was issued against you on 13/03/2020 Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 24/03/2020 at 19:25:51 Your acknowledgment of service was received on 25/03/2020 at 08:05:23 What is the latest date the defence can be submitted online, is it 14 days from the 25/03/20 = 8/04/20 or 28/04/20    Our defence is based on 2 counts    1, Statue Barred  2, Promissory Note not Executed as Deed and no Consideration taken into account
    • the debt would have been defaulted years ago and removed from credit fileson the defaults 6th birthday never to return..   send  an SAR to halifax read all the post there carefully    unless you already have a copy or record of the old defaulted date.   dx  
    • Hi,   Please can someone advise me with regards to Statute Barred Debts?    I have a statute batted debt with the Halifax that my last communication or payment with them was at least 15yrs ago., possibly 20yrs.   i was surprised to see yesterday that Credit Karma alerted me to a new item on my file and when I checked it said over use of available credit because Halifax have just added this to my Credit File. They have added the credit card saying a £5100 balance owed with a credit available on the account as £0 so they haven’t even listed it as a default or anything.    Does anyone know if they are allowed to do this and if they are not then how I go about getting this removed from my credit file. My understanding was if it is Statute Barred then legally you can not be chased for this so to put it on to my credit file now will obviously affect my rating however this is from at least 15 maybe  20 years ago!   i very much appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction and thanks in advance for your time and help.
    • COVID-19: Temporary changes to Subject Access Request guidelines     READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-temporary-changes-to-subject-access-request-guidelines
  • Our picks

Baz1994

BlackHorse Secured Loan now with Skye Loans Limited

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1103 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hand written agreement number

urm..no dice me thinks

and no T&C's

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

Cheers dx sorry been away over weekend.

So what would be my next step - shall I push again for details and query why the hand written agreement number has been entered ?

They did quote a completely different typed reference underneath but I have asked twice what this is in relation to but no explanation ?

I again received today a letter from Blackhorse claiming that they have sent everything that they are required to as part of my SAR and even Skye Loans Ltd sent a copy of the same document but again no t & c's ?

second thoughts, maybe no limit, the 25k re being business. unless that was applicable at the time?

maybe re something else, check this partic re p3 'fsa regulated mortgages', second charge being regulated.

http://www.fieldfisher.com/media/1762852/Lending-to-individuals-203384921.PDF

Thanks Ford I will have a look later.

send a CCA request

£1PO leave it blank

don't sign anything

dx

Hi dx

Response to my CCA request received today from Skye Loans Ltd.

They have cashed my cheque and submitted the exact copy of Credit Agreement in post # 1. Still no T & C's or no requested booklet of standard loan terms.

They have also stated that the mortgage account is unregulated and therefore not governed by the CCA 1974 & 2006 :-(

Further to my earlier post I received an arrears amount letter from Skye Loans last month in which I disputed as no breakdown in what it was in relation to.

They acknowledged my dispute letter and said that they would liaise with BlackHorse for further details.

Well today I received a further arrears statement letter from Skye for a different amount but including the previous arrears but now they have also included added fees ?

Do I send another dispute letter or is there a further template letter to use ?

Apparently after reviewing SAR details from BH, it now transpires that the original loan was CCA regulated but then refinanced with an additional amount (See attached) in which is not ? Also the agreement number was handwritten.

Thank-you for looking

Be very careful because this is how my problem started I asked for a breakdown of charges and fees!

Thanks Chelliebelliew and I have seen your post.

I have already disputed the amount in writing under FCA regulations but will take note of your comments when dealing with them.

I received another letter from Skye Loans today and again totally ignoring my previous Account in dispute letters

requesting that I urgently contact them by telephone (they do not have my new number) to discuss.

There was a previous arrears amount with BH in which I disputed as they had not provided any evidence as what it was in relation to.

I had previously requested that all correspondence should be in writing.

They have also again added default fees to the account and said that interest will also be added.

Any idea as to what I should do next ?

Thank-you

Further to my earlier posts, has anyone else taken out a BH secured loan (unregulated) around 2001 ?

If so did you receive one loan agreement and one legal charge documentation or one combined agreement ?

Thank-you

I just wondered if anyone had any further comments to the above thanks.

Latest is that we are now being constantly chased by Skye regarding disputed arrears amount.

Skye Loans are still refusing to accept Account in Dispute letter and are adding fees every month.

They still cannot provide evidence of the original arrears amount.

They are now pressurising us on a daily basis with threatening letters

and constantly calling my OH mobile number in which we believe was given by BH.

She eventually answered it and had a conversation with an Arrears Officer at Skye

who was rather rude to say the least and had my OH in tears.

We are now extremely worried and concerned.

They said if arrears not paid then they would start court action

and asked if we had any equity in our property to sell our house to pay of disputed arrears amount of approx £2,600 !

My OH said that the balance keeps increasing even though she has been making regular monthly payments.

They also suggested that if amount is increased then it will be paid off by end of term of original loan.

They have now today sent another letter asking us to complete an expenditure statement,

to provide 3 months pay-slips and bank statements within 7 days.

They also say that they will continue to add default fees whilst the account still has arrears.

Now both of us are at our wits end what to do next especially as we are now being constantly harassed.

We are sure something does not sit right with this but don't know what to do next.

Do we need to complete what they have requested or agree to demands for bank statements ?

Do we need to send a SAR ?

We see that Skye are regulated by the FCA.

Any help would be very much appreciated thank-you.

You must stand up to them

Yes Sar

Yes get reclaiming

I think its time for a CCA too

Something smells here

Can we have the full history with dates please

Stay off that phone!!

Block them

If they could do any of what they say

They would do it

Not willy wave!!

Who's name is on the land registry now

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

Ok thanks again dx

I will collate and respond in detail as soon as possible with dates etc.

I have attached edited BH agreement details.

Now Skye Loans Ltd on Land Registry.

Shall I draft up another account in dispute letter regarding the arrears and claim back charges ?

Cheers for looking

Sorry with agreement.

Does not seem to be letting me attach details ?

Not exceeded upload limit again have you?

Stupid tablet ...war.

SAR them yes

Yes Ford and now things have moved on.

Skye are pressurising us now regarding arrears.

Monthly payments due are being made but interest keeps increasing.

Not a nice outfit to deal with according to my OH.

Ignoring Account in Dispute Letters, requesting that we sell house / equity to pay arrears.

Stupid tablet ...war.

SAR them yes

Ok thanks again dx and probably will do anyway.

I will check attachments and delete some old ones.

threads merged.

this whole debacle smells

dx

Thanks for that dx

Much appreciated, will try and load up agreement asap

Can some kind soul kindly confirm Skye Loans Limited Data Protection Address thanks.

Would it be the PO Box address in Ipswich or registered address in London ?

the address on their statements will do

OK thanks dx

Couldn't find any website for this outfit.

Presume they are a DCA and not a loan company.

reg'd office London 40 dukes place?

no not a dca

they are capita mortgage services ltd

http://www.capitamortgageservices.co.uk/contact-us.cshtml