Pra group/mackenzie hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have just joined this site,I had worked for Mackenzie Hall and after that PRA Group once they purchased Mackenzie Hall,I no longer work for them,the reason I have joined this site (and others) is if I can help anybody in anyway with advice etc I'm only to happy to help or give advice,if I know the answer to the question!

I understand it may be strange an ex employee posting on this site but I have personal reasons as to why.

Regards

Mashigana

Hi mash. Could you take a few mins and email admin with your personal reasons. Its just to ensure you are genuine :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi and welcome to CAG

It is always good to have someone who has been on the other end of the DCA chain and is able to give some insight on what MH did to 'encourage' debtors to pay.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Mouse over the link.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

A good idea from the imp

Another link needs looking at.

You can PM me if you wish or email [email protected]. Sometimes our software puts spaces in web addresses so if it does, just remove the space.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi in the states it's @ portfoliorecovery.com although I tried to email him but was always rejected (can only assume there blocked due to the sheer amount of emails he would receive)

The COO of Pra uk is @ portfoliorecovery.co.uk

Edited by BankFodder

• 11 months later...

I only just found this on the FCA site today-http://www.fca.org.uk/your-fca/documents/requirement-notices/mackenzie-hall-limited

Do you [or anyone else] know if PRA will be affected by the constraints laid down by the OFT or whether the ruling will no longer be effective as Muck Hall no longer exists.