Ex-bouncer McKenzie friend banned after calling lawyer a ‘lying slag’

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A former nightclub bouncer turned McKenzie friend who called an opponent a ‘****ing lying slag’ has been banned indefinitely from representing anyone in court.

Nigel Baggaley, described in court as the ‘moving spirit’ behind LLPs McKenzie Friends 4U and Diy Law Shop, threatened other lawyers, swore at ushers and phoned clerks to say he was ‘coming for’ an opposing barrister.

The horrible truth, the whole horrible truth and nothing but the whole horrible truth:- http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/5049010.article?utm_source=dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GAZ260515

Did you read the comments below the article. This guy is sooo full of himself. :lol:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Perhaps on some occasions he was correct, but probably not wise to use the scattergun approach. Surprised if this was allowed to go on for too long without the Judge being informed and Police called.

Sounds like the type of bad language used in one of the 70's Police TV crime series set in London, though i don't think The Sweeney used such bad language from what I can remember.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Wow what a tosspot... *Cough* Sorry, Teapot with no spout...

Those comments are awful. Bur forgive me for asking, What are McKenzie Friends?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

What a joke that guy is, and to think he calls himself a lawyer! There is nothing professional about him.

I think the whole McKenzie Friend business model uncomfortable and they should be regulated.

What a joke that guy is, and to think he calls himself a lawyer! There is nothing professional about him.

I think the whole McKenzie Friend business model uncomfortable and they should be regulated.

You and me both. Friends don't charge to support each other. If you get paid for legal help you should be qualified and regulated. The clue is in the name. McKenzie FRIEND.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Wow what a tosspot... *Cough* Sorry, Teapot with no spout...

Those comments are awful. Bur forgive me for asking, What are McKenzie Friends?

A McKenzie friend is someone who will go to court with you but cannot speak for you but can advise.