Lowell /carter Claimform - Cap1 credit card debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

standard letter from the courts dated 17th June 2015 acknowledgement of defence (claimant must contact courts with in 28 days)

..............................................................................................................................................................

and letter from Bryan Carter

30th June 2015

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are willing to formally confirm our client's intention to proceed with this matter.

We will send notification to the court shortly but before we do so our client is prepared to enter into

negotiations to try and achieve a solution whereby both parties avoid further costs and expenses,and

if necessary to mediate. The court encourages this type of negotiation between parties.

Please contact our helpful team on 0345xxxxxxxxxxx to discuss how we can come to an arrangement

by consent.

We recomment you seek independent legal advice.

We look forward to hearing from you

yours Sincerely

Bryan Carter Solicitors

begging letter before they fold.....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Received a letter from County Court Business Centre!

it states

Important notice

If you do not comply with this notice the court will make such order as appears appropriate. This could include

striking out the claim or entering judgement.

Take notice That

1. This is now a defended claim.

2. It appears that this case is suitable for allocation to the small claims track.

If you believe that this track is not the appropriate track for this claim, you must complete box C 1 on the small claims

direction Questionnaire (Form N180) and explain why.

3. You must by the 30 July 2015 complete the small claims Directions Questionnaire (Form N 180) and file it with the court

office.

the county court Business centre, 4th Floor St Katharine's House, 21-27 St Katharine's Street, Northampton, NN12LH

and serve copies on all other parties

.......................................................................................................................................................

any advise would be welcome thanks

type in direction Questionnaire in the search cag box of the red toolbar.

don't forget this is a self help site too keltic

its easy and all the answers are out there

comeback if you get stuck

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes to mediation ...yes to small claims track...rest is self explanatory....file with court by date stated ...copy to the claimant.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I have received the Claimant's Direction Questionnaire from Bryan Carter and a letter

the letter states

The claimant is prepared to settle this matter outside of court and we look forward to hearing

from you regarding negotiations.

yours sincerely

Bryan Carter

Questionnaire (i have completed this below in short hand)

Mediation?

A1 they agree to mediation

track

C1 Yes to small claims track

About the hearing

D1 County Court local to the defendant

D2 No to written expertise

D3 No witnesses

D4 No interpreter

The letter is from Bryan Carter and is not mine? Do you mean in my questionnaire I should be the witness?

Also the questionnaire to reach the court 30-7-15 ! does this mean it can reach the court and solicitors any time on the 30th

(i will post a next day delivery)

thank you

Kelt

The letter is from Bryan Carter and is not mine? Do you mean in my questionnaire I should be the witness? Yes and theirs unless they do not intend to attend

Also the questionnaire to reach the court 30-7-15 ! does this mean it can reach the court and solicitors any time on the 30th

(i will post a next day delivery)

Must be submitted and received by the 30th July

thank you

Kelt

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I have now completed my questionnaire and will post it today to the courts and Bryan Carter Solicitors !

Directions questionnaire (small claim track)

A1 do you agree to this case being referred to the small claims mediation service ----yes

B - CONTACT DETAILS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

C Track

c1 Do you agree to small claims track is appropriate for this case ----yes

D About the hearing

d1 at which court hearing centre would you prefer the small claims hearing to take place ---- my local one (addressxxxxxxxxxx)

d2 are you asking for the courts permission to use written evedence of an expert ---- no

d3 how many witnesses, including yourself, will give evidence on your behalf at the hearing ---- one (myself)

d4 are thereany days with in the next six months when you,an expert or a witness will not be able

to attend court for the hearing ---- yes (time xxxxxxxxxxxx)

will you be using an interpreter at the hearing ---- no

signed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

....................................................................................................................................

just a note after reading this I am quite surprised they answered no to section D3 (no witnesses)

is this an expected answer?

thank you for all the help

kelt

:thumb:

just a note after reading this I am quite surprised they answered no to section D3 (no witnesses)

is this an expected answer?

Normal for him.....not only wants default judgments...but to be able not to attend also

Hi Kelt. The judge was unphased by claimants sending no represntation. She accepted the application form to be a binding credit agreement. The lone thing that went in my favour was the lack of default notice. Hearing adjourned to give claimant time to find it. FedUp.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got correspondence from court:

It is ordered that thae claim be adjourned generally with liberty to restore until ......pm ...... september. Any application to restore must be supported by a copy of the default notice allegedly served on defendant.

Gave them a nice long time to come up with something....

• 5 weeks later...

Mediation will be this Thursday via phone (agreed by all parties) - any thoughts please advise?

I have now received some correspondences from Bryan carter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We write further to the above matter.

Please find enclosed a copy of the agreement together the terms and conditions,statements

and default notices.

Our client intends to proceed with the claim and we have informed you under separate cover in this

regard. Our client is however willing to enter into "without prejudice" negotiations to settle this matter

by way of Tomlin Order. If you wish to discuss settlement on this matter, we should be grateful if you

would contact our offices.

We recommend you seek independent legal advice.

your sincerely

bryan carter

.....................................................................................................................

I received a short handed version of a list of statements + a copy of a signed agreement which i can forward

if required? (not sure if its genuine - the date does not look like my writing? but it was 9 years ago)

A little puzzled that when I asked for this in 2010 they only sent me a copy of a unsigned agreement

any thoughts please advise

thank you

kelt

can you scan up what you have been sent

with regrd to the CCA return?

pop it ALL in a word doc then file save as PDF

and attach here

following the upload

dx

and they

Hi Keltic...

Given the response above and the fact of what they have disclosed...It may be wise to consider their offer and try to negotiate a settlement figure (pref lower than the claim amount)...by way of a Tomlin Order.

The balance of probabilities is screaming out to the court.

Andy

Just to let you know I have now agreed a settlement with the claimant - this is 2/3 of the original claim

spread over 12 months!

thanks for every bodies help, may not be the result i wanted but at least its now been sorted with a discount?

cannot win them all!

kelt