idem services secured loan court action

billie1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i was wondering if anyone can help/advice me

i have secured loan that is now with idem

of which i was in a payment arrangement of £150 a month as my partner lost his job

they accepted this then went ahead served with court repossession papers

i had only just spoken to them

they forgot to mention that court action had already started,

i have told them that i can go back onto full repayment soon as my partner gets work

i have been in payment arrangements with them for approx 2 years

the shortfall in payment to them now is my partners car insurance payments as there is just no jobs locally

im at my wits end with them

any advice would be appreciated

Hi there

As you mention repossession proceedings, I am going to move you to a forum where you may get seen better. This is just a move made by me. You can post to this thread as normal.

Regards

SS

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have just had the exact same. My ex partner has been paying £150 per month. I lost my job and we got £8000 into arrears. They went for a possession order. We have just left Basingstoke County Court. When we got there there representative took us into a room and I explained all we could afford, they presented to the judge who excepted it and therefore we keep the house. It looks more frightening than it is. Also our original loan was with picture loans and the loan agreement states total loan £41000 (it doesnt show breakdown of interest over 300 months). We have just applied to do a no win no fee to get the mis sold loan written off.

Kerry x

• 4 weeks later...

hi, see you have applied for no win no fee mis sold loan with Idem, I am currently about £12000 in arrears and getting worried as i think they may soon go for a possession order. our loan was originally with picture and we now owe more than we borrowed in january 2006. despite paying £585 a month from feb 2006 to july 2013 before falling into arrears as my wife got breast cancer we now owe £64,000 on a £60,000 loan.. Have you used a internet based solicitor as i would also like to go down this road. I have also just today composed an e-mail to the newspapers as there are hundreds of us in this situation. I bet Idem has paid peanuts for these loans as its about the third time mine has changed hands.