Jump to content

nil income and HB/CTR


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Its my understanding that a person with a nil income who can show this via bank statements etc, can claim HB/CTR. I also understood it that they would have to still pay the minimum amount same as a person claiming jsa/esa etc.


An aquaintance of my family has just declared a nil income and been told he wont be needing to pay rent/ct as he has no income and has shown this via the correct methods...........? I have a feeling its incorrect info and would really not like to see him getting a letter and arrears delivered at some point later on. our local council are very good at messing up these things, but i could be wrong. Anybody with any knowledge of this nil income thing please?

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...