lowell/Carter claimform - old cap1 'debt'***Claim Struck Out***

notdoneyet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Then you have done your disclosure...which you should have disclosed copies of the CCA requests...proving that the £1 payments in connection to said requests.:-)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy, is it possible to speak with you off the record so to speak?.

Andy have we lost the ability to lock down threads that go 'legal' in order for the OP to show all, without the worry of sleeper cells & prying eyes?

I just remember when a thread used to be 'locked' for ''your eyes only'' to those who were able to give constructive input, all controlled by the site team...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Andy have we lost the ability to lock down threads that go 'legal' in order for the OP to show all, without the worry of sleeper cells & prying eyes?

I just remember when a thread used to be 'locked' for ''your eyes only'' to those who were able to give constructive input, all controlled by the site team...

We still have the facility BB but its only used on rare occasions now...what our posters considered confidential and what the Site Team consider are two different things...and ultimately are a matter than can invariably go on the thread anyway.

Dont worry I will update the thread with anything relevant from the PM:wink:

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi Folks,

Well today was ok, managed to get through the meeting with the judge without pooing myself.

The claim has been adjourned for a further period subject to new evidence submitted.

I have to submit a further witness statement in support of my contentions that the claim is statute barred.

Kinda mixed feelings, but pleased that it wasnt the slam dunk that BC believed it would be when communicating with me and the courts.

NDY.

Excellent achievement...almost as a good as a victory....so now a fresh Witness statement in support of your statute barred argument and gather all evidence that the £1 payments were in fact payments for section 78 requests...then it should be a slam dunk.

well done.

Andy

Have you not received anything fresh from the court NDY since the last hearing...? General Order ?

Well there is nothing to stop you making a start......as they may inform you 1 day before the way the court systems are currently working:-)

• 3 months later...

hey well done

yes you can reclaim the PPI.

dx

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.

You could help by making a money contribution to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

or by downloading our toolbar and using it to search the web instead of your normal search engine:- http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/cag_plugin.php

Please help.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks DX,

And to Andy and all of the other moderators and members who assisted in helping me to this stage.

I wont go into details at the minute, but I am delighted and relieved in equal measure.

This also puts the account clearly into SB territory so even if they decided to come back at me they could not get the case opened.

Does the SB issue in any way hamper my potential claim for PPI?

shouldnt do

please do it yourself

not via a CMC.

its easy if you read a few PPI or CAP1 PPI threads

use the search CAG box of the red toolbar

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Delighted for you NDY.....

If you could expand a little for the benefit of others in the same position and why it was struck out ...did the claimant fail to show or did it actually get a hearing ?

Thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Well done...and please consider making a donation to help us keep helping others.

Regards

Andy

It was struck out due to non-attendance by the claimants/claimants representative. However, I believe that this was either deliberate to avoid costs because they believed they would lose, or a technical oversight - the original solicitors BC was changed last month to Lowell Solicitors and the original Witness Statement and letter from BC stated that they would not be attending and they did not think to re confirm non attendance....I'll live in the world where my case was so good they weren't going to win anyway :D

I would think the latter as it has happened on quite a few BC claims on the change of representation.

Andy