Claim form From Civil Enforcement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK thanks for that,

I received a letter to day have a read,

I have just had an interesting conversation with the Co - Op regarding this letter.

Have to say they were very helpful.

They confirmed the letter was not from them and not signed by their solicitor.

So one can only presume this is fraud.

Not only that they have had a number of complaints and their legal team is now looking into these letters.

That goes against this Parking Pranktster blog:-

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/co-op-confirm-they-have-not-cut-deal.html

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who does this "Chris Jones" actually work for , the CO-OP or CEL?

There is a Christopher Howard Jones listed as working for the Co-op. http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/person/105032/christopher-howard-jones

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So who does this "Chris Jones" actually work for , the CO-OP or CEL?

There is a Christopher Howard Jones listed as working for the Co-op. http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/person/105032/christopher-howard-jones

Reading between the lines (and speculating), I'd say...

The Chris Jones mentioned in the letter(s) does work for the Co-Op as one of their solicitors. However, taking what filrobbo has said at face value, it would appear that these letters have been created without Mr Jones' knowledge and (as they are PP) have not been signed by him.

Someone could be in it up to their eyeballs crazy.gif

• Haha 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Yes dragonfly he works for the co-op, but according to the person from the coop I was taking to, the letters have not come from him, well

that's what I was told.

Ok don't forget to tune in to BBC1 now

what a let down watchdog was

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what a let down watchdog was dx

Definitely, but someone commented that it might be because of the beavis case?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Any way back to the real stuff when should I send my defence.

This is from the legal forum stikky.

Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to.

Date of issue XX + 19 days ( 5 day for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = XX + 14 days to submit defence = XX (33 days in total) -

^^^^^ NOTE : WHEN CALCULATING THE TIMELINE - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE DATE OF THE CLAIM IS DAY 1 [example: Issue date 01.03.2014 + 19 days (5 days for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = 19.03.2014 + 14 days to submit defence = 02.04.2014] = 33 days in total

Illegitimi non carborundum

This is from the legal forum stikky.

Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to.

Date of issue XX + 19 days ( 5 day for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = XX + 14 days to submit defence = XX (33 days in total) -

^^^^^ NOTE : WHEN CALCULATING THE TIMELINE - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE DATE OF THE CLAIM IS DAY 1 [example: Issue date 01.03.2014 + 19 days (5 days for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = 19.03.2014 + 14 days to submit defence = 02.04.2014] = 33 days in total

So I make that 22nd May + 19 days = 9th June was the limit for submitting your AOS

9th June + 14 days = 23rd June to submit your defence

Someone might likt to doublecheck my maths.......

HB

Edited by honeybee13
Corrections and typo.

Illegitimi non carborundum

by 4pm tues 23rd

so atleast 5 days pre for post

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ashley Cohen has a habit af writing and signing letters on behalf of the Co-op when he has no authority to do so. Chris Jones is indeed head of their litigation dept and a nice chap to boot. If you have received a letter "signed" by him that is supportive of CEL's position it will indeed be a 'creative' piece of paper and not from CJ himself. Hiowever, it is unlikely you will get a written statemtny from himself to support you as he has bigger fish to fry. He would be delighted to receive a copy of it though, I'm sure.

Send a copy to Companies House with a complaint about CEL and Creative's failure to register their directors interests in the other company incorrectly. I have already made a number of complanits and if you lookm into waht is legal and waht isnt the letter from CJ makes it appear as though the Co-op are conspiring to commit a criminal offence.

There is no assignment of any of Creatives contractual obligations and rights to CEL and the lying gits know it and that is why you have received this letter, they want you to pay up and avoid the spotlight of the court.

OK will send a letter of complaint , when I was speaking to the lady from the coop, I asked if they would like a copy of the letter , she said they have a number of them and not to bother, there legal team are investigating the letters.

Hi everyone hope you all had a nice weekend, just need a bit more advise, do you think I need to send a CPR 31.14 request letter to CEL, would it help my claim if they don't comply with this request. Thanks .

Hi folks I sent a email to SRA regarding the actions of Mr Schwartz, have read of there reply.

The email I sent was,I have recently received a County Court Claim from a parking company called Civil Enforcement Limited.

I would like make a complaint about the solicitor that as signed the claim form,

1.Why Mr Schwartz has no idea if the charge is for trespass, breach of contract or contractual charge.

2. Why Mr Schwartz is claiming the charge might be for trespass when CEL are not the landowner and therefore have no standing.

3.Whether Mr Schwartz actually invoiced Civil Enforcement £50 as claimed .

• 2 weeks later...