Fidelite Credit Management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All . Had a letter a few weeks ago about a debt that is over 6 years old since last payment from Fidelite Credit Management and they actually called on me today and did not even ring bell as i was home all day , i know they used to be scott call , i can just tell them nothing is that correct ??

Thanks for all replies and help i have had in past from this great group

Vauxman

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Fiddle it playing with fire.......burn their hands!

You don't need to say anything to them, string them along, bait with them for a while,

then throw them away when you've finished playing with them, utter clowns!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks for replies. They left another card today , the writing on it looks like it was done by a 5 year old lol . would like to catch them . not sure if i would fly right off the handle :-D has any one actually spoke to them on the door step? if so what did you say ?

Vauxman

Keeping your cool is recommended when dealing with powerless DCA's...

Your weapon of choice should be a video camera and your silence, less for telling them to remove themselves from your property.

Was the card left in an envelope or just pushed through the door for all and sundry to see?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Keeping your cool is recommended when dealing with powerless DCA's...

Your weapon of choice should be a video camera and your silence, less for telling them to remove themselves from your property.

Was the card left in an envelope or just pushed through the door for all and sundry to see?

. Hi the first card was in a envelope the second just pushed through door .

. the second just pushed through door .

Tut tut, formal complaint to the FCA, silly intimidation tactics.

Just been browsing about Fidelity and I found the below site,Council Tax Advisors.There seems to be some misleading information on the site.

For example,

It is imperative to understand that a Fidélité debt collection agent has no right to enter your home without your permission. They must be invited in by you and you only. If you do allow the Fidélité collection agents to enter your home peacefully they have the right to begin claiming your possessions in order to repay your outstanding debts to their clients.

Once you have let the debt collection agents in one, they are entitled to re-enter your home whenever they choose to return again. This is exactly why letting in a Fidélité debt collection agent is not a decision that should be made under pressure. If you do not grant entry to the Fidélité agents on the first occasion, you will still be well within your rights to reject them again at t a later date. Nonetheless, it’s important to remember that debt collection agents are still able to take possessions from outside of your home, such as your car, if you have failed to come to a satisfactory repayment agreement.

Since when can a debt collector act in a manner as mentioned above.

http://www.counciltaxadvisors.co.uk/blog/who-are-scotcall-debt-collection-agents-and-what-powers-do-they-really-have/

Regards,John.

Absolute pack of lies!

They are NOT bailiffs, they are powerless tin pot debt collectors, I'll be sending that page to the FCA and the ASA to investigate,

incredible! Good find...

had live chat with Kati jo on council tax advisors and asked why they have misleading info on there sites and was assured that that page will be removed just to add it was tuesday 26/05 at 12.00 that i spoke with them .

had live chat with Kati jo on council tax advisors and asked why they have misleading info on there sites and was assured that that page will be removed

Will be checking that in a few days then.

Yes, this was the response I had from the FCA, completely negating the fact that Snotcall/fiddleit are a DCA and NOT bailiffs, so could never chase council tax debts anyway!

Thank you for your email of the 23 May 2015. I appreciate the concerns you raised about Scotcall Debt Collection agency.

I understand that the information published about the firm’s practices concern tax debts. It might be useful to clarify that the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulates debt collection firms only when they collect debts that originate from other regulated activities for example loan, mortgages, credit cards etc. When a firm collects debts from other activities such as tax they will be overseen by the Ministry of Justice and not us. You might find it useful in this case to report your concerns to the Ministry of Justice.

I notice that the information you found aren't from the firm’s actual website but are published by a 3rd party. Based on the above, if you still have any further reasons to believe that this firm breaches any of our rules and regulations please reply to this email with the relevant information.

I appreciate the response might not be the one you anticipated for. I hope though that it has been of some assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Maria Katsimperi

Customer Contact Centre

Financial Conduct Authority

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All reading this...

I received a note hand delivered today at my address, saying ... urgent for the attention of myself... I called today for the 1st time regarding your accounts please contact head office on yada yada ref....

I'm presuming its some random debt from my past and I certainly cannot afford to pay it and have not really much of any value, can anyone please advise... Many thanks...

I received a note hand delivered today at my address, saying ... urgent for the attention of myself... I called today for the 1st time regarding your accounts please contact head office on yada yada ref....

I'm presuming its some random debt from my past and I certainly cannot afford to pay it and have not really much of any value, can anyone please advise... Many thanks...

Create your own thread. Please ignore it.

They have no rights to really be calling and Fidelite chase lemons mostly.

think youll be fine.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

If you can start your own thread then you will be able to get a greater response.

As already said, ignore it, they are NOT bailiffs, they are powerless debt collectors,

was the note they put through your door in an envelope or out in the open for all to read?