style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

do i have to inform them that i am recording or can i just record ?

You can just record, if you tell them you are recording they may well terminate the call.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

i had a call but not from TVL but from a [problem] number that cost me 3pound to ring back as i thort i had missd ther call so rung it back and wernt them was a so called comp to win £1000.very wired as it called me with in the times i told TVL i was able to talk between 1-3PM 2day and at 2.45 i had the miss call mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol.

no call from them will phone again in the week and record the convo .i think ther stalling aswel because the 2 year time frame for TVL to cheack and see if you need a TVL still after informing them 2years ago in august that the property dose not need 1 as ther is no live tv is approching

• 4 months later...

UPDATE

hi all i have an up date after a lot of calls to and from different courts i phoned the court that issued the fine.

after speaking with a few peps i spoke to a lady who offered me a date to go court again and plead guilty as never had kowlidge of second summons.i stated that the person on the summons wanted to go to trial to prove there not guilty. the lady informed me she would email me a court date for that event.

4 months down the line and a few calls to chase it up there still is no court date .and im guessing there wont be as the case was a shamble to start with. if i took the date to plead guilty that would of bean 2days after i made the call lol.

how ever have had the tvl letter about the address being unlicensed and to inform them of the occupiers name and stuff by the 30th or they will hand it over to a enforcement officer to come out.great fun gona make sure im around when they visit to let them in to inspect the av equipment in its present configuration as it is set up not to receive live tv broadcasts. ariel socket on back of tv set is crimpd shut so no coax can be connected to receive live tv.

shame i had to kinda brake a descent tv set just so there ant a chance of braking the law. but its better to be safe then sorry now days as the tvl have developed a new strategy of search warrants to enter the property they git them easy and 9/10 unlawfully and all tho it is not a proper warrant you can still git in trouble and prosecuted for obstructing it as in if i was to stand there and argue that it is not a valued warrant and they have no power unless i consent etc..

you can actually then git done for obstructing a warrant and git fined 5000 pounds so there come up with new ways to still money from pepole...

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

You cannot be prosecuted for arguing with a Bailiff, that is not obstruction, it is not obstructing the Bailiff, and it is not Obstructing the Warrant, unless they have passed a new even more fascistic law in the last month or so.

Obstructing is things like stopping the Bailiff from levying goods after he has made peaceful entry, or sitting in your car or driving it off after he has levied it. We have free speech (well allegedly) and arguing/discussing whether a Warrant is valid is absolutely not obstruction. That's not to say a Bailiff may not try and trick Police into arresting you for "Obstruction" because you are arguing or demanding your rights, but that scenario ends with you getting a nice little bit of compensation cash from the Police for wrongful arrest etc.

Have you been reading the Freeman of the Land / Sovereign Citizen websites by any chance ? Because your bit about them having "no power unless I consent" is very much Freeman Ideology. Put it this way Marcus, 100% of the the information that is on Freeman sites, and sites that are into Freeman Ideology is totally and utterly wrong. If you choose to fight your TV Licensing/Court Fine issues using the information on those sorts of sites, you are risking getting yourself into serious trouble, everything from being hit with massive legal costs, more fines, and even Custodial Sentences for Contempt of Court. Peoples lives are being turned into absolute nightmares because they followed the absolute rubbish the Freemen spout, one chap I think has been hit with around £20,000 of costs!!!!!

These days Judges and Magistrates can smell a Freeman or a Freeman Advised Defence from a mile away, and it really doesn't impress them, and as it wastes the Courts time, the Debtor/Defendant ends up being hit so much harder.

So please, please if you have been, stop reading those sites for help in dealing with your issues, they wont help you, they will make your troubles 100 times worse!

It is pretty easy to spot a freeman site, or a site with people who are embracing the FMOTL mindset - certain phrases like "No power if I don't consent" "Maritime/Admiralty Courts" "Putting a Police Constable or Magistrate on their Oath" "demand that the Magistrate show his Seal of Office" Contract Declined/Not Accepted"

Those are the signs. These people are truly off their heads, and they don't give a flying monkey that their arguments have never worked, and people are suffering real harm from following their advice, they continue to give it. FFS, they even argue that they are a separate identity to their Birth Certificates, and when Police come to arrest them for a Crime, they believe that its the birth certificate that should be arrested or interviewed!!! That is not sane, normal thinking.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent example of FMoTL and Sovereign Citizen. I couldn't have expressed it better myself !!

On Tuesday I heard of a lady who lost a court case against a bailiff firm and was ordered to pay over £4,000 in costs. She demanded that the Judge show his 'oath' and she wanted to be address by the silly title of xxxx of the Family xxxx. The Judge had no patience with her at all.

After the 'Tom Crawford' debacle many of the popular sites have been losing supporters by the bucketload. His home has finally been sold for £55,000. It had an estimated value of £175k.

TC has also recently been awarded the status many of these FMoTL crave in that he too has been banned by the court from taking any legal claims without permission of the High Court (a vexatious litigant).

no my friends no fmotl stuff .lol that saying if its true good to be true then more then likely it is not the fmotl stuff i think is an adaptation of are rights as human beings with a twist and yes i have hard about tom with his house .the bailiffs obstruction i can understand that it could not be illegal so to speech other then breach of the peace .im on about the TVL door step officers that like to come round and tell you you need a licence .when they show up with the police like with a bailiff but they have a search warrant to search the house for av equipment that can receive live broadcasts.its not a new law they have phased in its the fact that cappta have a thing going on with our court system there in partnership along side the court system hence why they can git a warrant with rights to enter in to the property to search it with Little or no evidence then the fact that i mite be evading so there could be some money to make and some 1 to prosecute .if you kick up a stink using your rights like to remain silent

Excellent example of FMoTL and Sovereign Citizen. I couldn't have expressed it better myself !!

On Tuesday I heard of a lady who lost a court case against a bailiff firm and was ordered to pay over £4,000 in costs. She demanded that the Judge show his 'oath' and she wanted to be address by the silly title of xxxx of the Family xxxx. The Judge had no patience with her at all.

After the 'Tom Crawford' debacle many of the popular sites have been losing supporters by the bucketload. His home has finally been sold for £55,000. It had an estimated value of £175k.

TC has also recently been awarded the status many of these FMoTL crave in that he too has been banned by the court from taking any legal claims without permission of the High Court (a vexatious litigant).

It's a shame they can't put together a list of all the top Leaders and Ideologues of the FMOTL Movement, and ban them all from making legal claims without permission. Maybe the Courts should start including a leaflet with all communications and on their website, advising people that FMOTL Defences will not be tolerated, and could end up with large costs being awarded against the person using such defences, not to mention the possibility of prosecution/further woes for Contempt of Court and/or Perjury.

In order to try and protect those who really don't know what they are getting into, the leaflet could also include a description of Phrases like I put above, as a warning indicator to the Claimant/Defendant that those phrases suggest the site or people they are taking advice from are Freemen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]