style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1494 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I now see Perfect Homes is doing similar to Brighthouse with this new PerfectCare they have brought out. I wonder if the FCA will be looking into this company also.

Perfectcare comes up as home help, is that correct ?

Perfectcare comes up as home help, is that correct ?

Not sure how long this has been going but looks similar to Brighthouse 5 Star service.

ScreenHunter_637%20May.%2018%2013.00.jpg

Bloody hell. £830 for a £430 product.....

Infact, what Android tablet are they charging £433 for?! From the bit of image and description, sounds like a Sony Tablet Z2, but even Currys only want £329 for that!

Thats a Sony Z2 tablet. I brought mine shortly after they were released from John Lewis. It was less than £400 then.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.