Athena/Lidl payment notices - CANCELLED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone give me advice about payment notice from Athena,Lidl carpark. I parked in their carpark on Wednesday and stay longer than I should have:| My husband received a notice for payment of £50 if paid in 14 days or £100 if not:-x What do I do:?:

Hello and welcome to CAG.

You don't rush to pay this, when the forum guys are able to get here they will be able to talk you through how it all works.

In the meantime, you could have a read around the forum to see how many people haven't paid.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome to CAG

You have posted in the correct forum, why not take a look around at sucess threads on cases that are similar to yours?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

whoops, cross post :D

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Thanks HB and SS, Couldn't believe it when the letter arrived yesterday morning. Totally confused with it all,Will look at the links now.

Many thanks,

E&R

once you have read around a bit, feel free to ask questions etc

if you check before sending anything off, people can confirm if you are on the right track or not.

Hi,

I've looked through some of the successful threads.

Now I have to put together an email to be sent to this company.

This is what I have come up with so far, please feel free to advice.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing as the registered keeper of the vehicle XXX XXXX. In reference to your notice to the keeper ( ref x xxx xxx xxx ).

I do not feel that I am liable for this charge and wish to appeal on the grounds that you have not given proof of the driver who was driving vehicle at the time.

I'm not sure what else to write or if am on the right direction with writing the appeal:?:

Please help :???:

E&R

Sent email yesterday evening.

I stated that I'm the registered keeper of the vehicle and requested to them to take the matter up with the driver at the time in question.

They sent an automatic email back saying that I should here within 35 days.

E&R

HI everyone,

Just got an email about the payment notice that I got from Athena/Lidl, It's been cancelled.:-D

E&R