I am in court 22nd May! CEAL/DEL - help! **Discontinued **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a word moving forward, avoid talking to these people on the phone.

As with anywhere, unless you are recording the call, nothing said on the phone can be enforced.

When is the court date again?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Documents amended and re added

Just a word moving forward, avoid talking to these people on the phone.

As with anywhere, unless you are recording the call, nothing said on the phone can be enforced.

When is the court date again?

Friday 22nd May

My court date looms Attached is more information and any further advice would be gratefully received

cant see any

can you upload

then here please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Certainly Mr M Schwartzs exists, but, who's this Mr M Shwarts fella who's "signed" the OP's county court claim?

The fact that a solicitor doesn't know how to spell his own name, can only lead one to the conclusion that this is a template document, probably with a scanned and electronically reproduced signature as well, that therefore CANNOT have cost the £50 "Solicitors Costs" to reproduce.

This case has got attempted fraud (by the claimant) written all over it!

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

HANG ON A MINUTE!!!

My being a bit of a cynical and suspicious old git whistle.gif I've been doing a bit of digging.

This is an extract from a CEL/DEAL court claim form "signed" by Mr M Shwartz (who we can probably accept is actually Mr M Schwartz (who is obviously dyslexic))

shwarts.jpg

Now this is the signature of Mr M Shwarts/Schwartz from the OP's claim form.

shwartz.jpg

And now, overlaying the two.

shwarts1.jpg

Now, I'm no graphologist but.... I could train a chimp to tell you that those two forms were signed by different people!

What was that about the claimant packing a toothbrush? Anyone for Perjury? lol.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

I have signed claim form , and its different from all of them.

Would you be able to scan in and post the "solicitors" signature part. The judge will find this very interesting indeed I'm sure.

Practice direction (Civil Procedure Rules) 22 3.1 (my emphasis)

Who may sign the statement of truth

3.1 In a statement of case, a response or an application notice, the statement of truth must be signed by:

(2) the legal representative

3.7 Where a party is legally represented, the legal representative may sign the statement of truth on his behalf. The statement signed by the legal representative will refer to the client’s belief, not his own. In signing he must state the capacity in which he signs and the name of his firm where appropriate.

3.8 Where a legal representative has signed a statement of truth, his signature will be taken by the court as his statement:

(1) that the client on whose behalf he has signed had authorised him to do so,

(2) that before signing he had explained to the client that in signing the statement of truth he would be confirming the client’s belief that the facts stated in the document were true, and

(3) that before signing he had informed the client of the possible consequences to the client if it should subsequently appear that the client did not have an honest belief in the truth of those facts (see rule 32.14).

3.9 The individual who signs a statement of truth must print his full name clearly beneath his signature.

3.10 A legal representative who signs a statement of truth must sign in his own name and not that of his firm or employer.

Penalty

5 Attention is drawn to rule 32.14 which sets out the consequences of verifying a statement of case containing a false statement without an honest belief in its truth, and to the procedures set out in rule 81.18 and paragraphs 5.1 to 5.7 of Practice Direction 81 – Applications and proceedings in relation to contempt of court.

CPR 32.14

False statements

(1) Proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against a person if he makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth.

COMMITTAL FOR MAKING A FALSE STATEMENT OF TRUTH (RULE 32.14)

(5) Where the committal application relates to both –

(a) a false statement of truth or disclosure statement; and

(b) other interference with the due administration of justice,

Section 3 (Committal for interference with the due administration of justice) applies, but subject to paragraph (6).

(6) To the extent that a committal application referred to in paragraph (5) relates to a false statement of truth or disclosure statement, the court may direct that the matter be referred to the Attorney General with a request that the Attorney General consider whether to bring proceedings for contempt of court.

So who is signing these statements.

The million dollar question.

Comparing the signatures, the one thing that we can say with some degree of certainty is that they aren't all signed by the same person, even though they are claiming to be one and the same.

My money is on Ashley Cohen being one of the Shwartz/Schwartz's though thumbup.gif

all you need to do is point out that Shwartz is NOT a practising solicitor and so is not entitled to sign the forms.

This point has been made at many courts but quote case No A84YP582 at Eastbourne County Court

where the judge made it abundantly clear that a claim signed in that way meant nothing

and no solicitors costs will ever be paid on the back of it.

Dragonfly, copies of the sigs were sent to a handwriting expert and the opinion forwarded to the boys in blue and the SRA.

I havent heard any more about it though but each of the authorites-police SRA and Companies House

say that they are limited in what their powers are.

Undoubtedly the bandits know this and are busy shovelling the money elsewhere

whilst the authorities sit there with their thumbs up their alimentary canals.

Just make sure you turn up in court and you will win.

Dont forget to ask for your loss of earnings and travel costs.

You will receive a cheque from DEAL signed by Ashley Cohen

and the bank branch that the cheque comes from is the same one in St Albans Creative Parking banks at.

Piccolo mondo as they say in Italian jails.

Thanks to everyone who has given me advice - most appreciated.

I cant tell you how much this has stressed me out.

Came home today to find there is a registered letter waiting for me at the post office - could this be my cancellation of court hearing tomorrow I wonder? I will know when I pick it up in the morning.

I am still set to go but stil wonder if I wouldnt have been better off paying.

This has been a minefield and I still dont know if I will step on a shell

If the case has been discontinued you will be told by the court in writing.

Take with you some notes form the information on here. Keep it simple and in bullet form.

And remember

In the unlikely event you lose the worst case scenario is that you can pay within 14 days and still not have a ccj.

The world will not end :) However you SHOULD win tomorrow

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

usually its the claimant that tells you its been disc'd

and you check with the court after a couple of days its true

however in your case you should go regardless to the letter

never ever trust a claimant this close to a case

CCJ payment is 28days before it gets registered.

there appears to be numerous cel/del case in the pipe line like yous

all issued at about the same time.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...