Virgin Media Contract or not

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I moved from SKY to Virgin last year, I received the new contract in the post for me to sign and return which I never did.

I am not really happy with VIRGIN and have received good offers from SKY. In the absence of a signed contract am I actually locked in?

My original application to VIRGIN was online and ended up a mess with install dates being cancelled so the agreement number then is different as is the package installed.

Oh dear, out of the frying pan into the fire!

Virgin Bledia are atrocious, they have little to no customer care, you're just another number to them..

Start their lethargic complaints process, but in WRITING, they will ignore your emails, get 'proof of posting' which is free from the PO counter.

Depending on how long the contract is for you could try to get them to match SKY's offer, or simply, reduce the package you have with them to the bare minimum and then at the end of the contract vote with your feet.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The only real issue is preference, I have the TV, broadband and phone with them and I just cant get used to the TV menu system, I found SKY was better. The Virgin broadband is better than Sky though and I do like the you tube app. Sky have sent me offers since I left, up to 60% off for a year.

The contract is up next Feb, suppose I''ll just have to wait................

Yeah, I suppose it is preference, you never know come Feb next year, you might have finally got to grips with it and decide to stay?

But you should play these lot at their own game, especially Sky, tell them your leaving for their arch rivals and they will always

match or even beat VM, and the same goes for VM, tell them in Feb you're leaving for Sky and watch them pull out all the stops

just to get your money!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!