Spares 247 - still no response after 18 months

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My parts arrived, but one part did not fit so I returned it to sender. After not receiving my refund I started calling them but still no result after about 18 months despite numerous confirmations that I would get my money back (GBP 95). I have no invoice or order confirmation to show for, all I have is the tracking note from the post office. My credit card company is saying my request to them to get my money back is outdated since I chose to persist so long with Spares 247. I will never go back to them again nor call them so they will not make any more money off me. Is there anything you can do to help? I will donate 25% of the money I get back.

I think I am correct in saying that spares 247 is a web crawler and harvests information from other sites , and is not directly a supplier in their own right ,

I dealt with them a few years ago , and ended up taking the actual supplier to the small claims court for supplying an incorrect engine with missing components ,

I won the case and after a long protracted series of set asides ,almost a year , threat of County Court Bailiffs , I insisted , using Court documents that my card supplier did a charge back , which I got , only just in time though as the supplier went into administration .

So MCOL is your next port of call , and don’t give up with your card supplier