BankFodder BankFodder

stu783

Ebay sellers rights withdrawn

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1785 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been an ebay customer and seller for 13 years . my feedback is 100% positive and my rating is "above average " . I generally auction training shoes purchased locally then auctioned on. I have been doing this for many years .

Without warning Ebay have removed my listings and stated that I have violated Ebay Policy . they have refused to tell me what Policy I have violated . I have read through every policy and provided clear evidence in my defence for each area . Their response was that there is no appeal, they would not clarify what area I have breached and that my seller account was suspended. I suspect that I have been subject to a malicious complaint but cannot defend myself in any way shape or form.

Has anyone else experienced this ? The treatment I have had from Ebay has been nothing short of disgraceful

Are you selling as personal or business?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- What types of goods are you selling, are they brand goods that the manufacturer may not allow or goods that may be considered counterfeit?

- Have you logged on from anywhere else? Such as another house who may also sell on Ebay? Even WiFi?