Nightmare with Exercise4less and Harlands

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im having such a nightmare trying to cancel my and my wife's Exsersize4less membership.

all i get is threatening letters and messages and when i try calling the head office no one answers ..ever ,i even tried the managers number but no answer. ive sent a copy of my wifes contract to show we have moved city as this is why we have to cancel but noone gets back to me.

it is now starting to effect my health as stress is getting too much.

I need this gym and stress out of my life.

Hi Pablo and welcome to CAG

We could use some more info :-

1. Have you moved home so your are now too far from the gym to use it.

2. When did you join.

3. Was there an initial 12 month agreement.

4. How did you notify the gym or Harlands of the cancellation.

5. When did you tell them.

6. Who did you send the contact to, as proof of your relocation.

Please stop stressing about this. Harlands/CRS usually do nothing apart from blow hot air. They have no powers or authority.

Read other threads here and you'll see that Harlands/CRS threaten lots, but do very little.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Pablo and welcome to CAG

We could use some more info :-

1. Have you moved home so your are now too far from the gym to use it.

2. When did you join.

3. Was there an initial 12 month agreement.

4. How did you notify the gym or Harlands of the cancellation.

5. When did you tell them.

6. Who did you send the contact to, as proof of your relocation.

Please stop stressing about this. Harlands/CRS usually do nothing apart from blow hot air. They have no powers or authority.

Read other threads here and you'll see that Harlands/CRS threaten lots, but do very little.

yes we moved to a new city 40 miles away because of work so cannot use they gym .

We joined in november i think.

yes i beleive there was a 12 month agreement but says in the contract if you move it can be cancelled

I called the gym on several occasions , no reply so i emailed them in feb then again finally on the 1 may still no reply.

Ive been into the gym and just been fogged off saying email the head office. which was [

thank you for trying to help

Hi PP,

Can you say when you cancelled the DD mandate. This may well be relevant because you didn't write to the gym until much later.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)