CP Plus Notice issued at Gartnavel Hospital Glasgow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently got a parking ticket from CP Plus for parking at Gartnavel Hospital in Glasgow. I parked on a small stretch of road which lead into one of the carparks, which had double yellow lines along it, with the exception of one area in the middle just slightly longer than a car length, which looked like it had been newly tarmacked, hence the broken yellow lines. It was within this space which I parked. Outwith the broken lines, I must also say the condition of the lines either side were terrible. I took photos when I got back to my car of my car in the space, then the empty space showing clearly the extent of the broken lines and the very poor condition of the lines either side. I think this is a simple one to appeal by using the photos taken, just looking for a little advise if there is anything I should be quoting / referring to in my appeal? All help is much appreciated.

So I would be better off to just ignore it completely?

Would appealing do more harm than good (ie effectively admitting I was using the car and where I was parked)?

as it is a windscreen ticket you can safely ignore the company as they have no right to obtain the keeper details as the PoFA does not apply to Scotland. If you do get a begging letter through the post make a complaint to the DVLA and the ICO about the unlawful processing of your data. They have no lawful reason to even ask.