p45 without first paying my outstanding salaries

jayjoz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Hoping someone will be able to help me with this

Can my old employer give me P45 without first paying my outstanding salaries

Regards

Jan

Hi

OK

All started September 2014 when my old company started to have cash flow problems. We have been all promised that we will be paid on weekly basis but that didn't happen.

In the middle of December i have been made redundant as " we cannot justify your current position any longer" true is that I was on daily base asking them when i will be paid and that's why they have made me redundant - as my old boss said to my colleague "he didn't adjust to current policy" what policy not being paid!!!

anyway since that day I had to get ACAS involved in January as they didn't want to pay me - no reasons given plus no payslips no p45

Got my COT3 in February as we got settlement and i have agree to get my salaries to be paid in 4 payments across 4 months.

Got only two payments and they do not want to pay me any more .

I email them that if i'm not pay I will take action and enforce this as recommended by ACAS and also told them that I will report them to HMRC as they didn't provide me with P45 and my payslips next day got email with my P45 and question is can they give me p45 without first paying of my outstanding salaries?

P45 looks ok - all numbers match to what i should get if i'm fully pay off by them

Thanks

Jan

Edited by citizenB

I would be a little concerned if they have provided a P45 which is made up to look as though you have been paid, but you haven't ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D