Reclaiming the £10 subject access fee.

pivn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having just totalled my charges (£200) I'm just about to write to the Co-op bank to request a refund. The bank took my £10 when I asked for a list of charges, I included the sentence stating I would pursue a refund of this amount together with my charges.

Question is do I reclaim it in my first letter requesting a refund or wait until things go further, etc?

Cheers

Having just totalled my charges (£200) I'm just about to write to the Co-op bank to request a refund. The bank took my £10 when I asked for a list of charges, I included the sentence stating I would pursue a refund of this amount together with my charges.

Question is do I reclaim it in my first letter requesting a refund or wait until things go further, etc?

Cheers

Yes claim it from the start.

Cheers for that - I got a £25 charge refunded by the co-op when I complained and am going for £200 now. Also taking on HSBC on behalf of my girlfriend for £1800 - will post updates on the relevant forums.

Glad this site exists!

Cheers for that - I got a £25 charge refunded by the co-op when I complained and am going for £200 now. Also taking on HSBC on behalf of my girlfriend for £1800 - will post updates on the relevant forums.

Glad this site exists!

Please remember this site will only continue to exist if people donate ;)