Carlj021

Cabot - New Defaults

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1610 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I have just checked my Credit file and I have 3 new defaults on my file from Cabot.

Cabot have only just brought all 3 of these debts from Northern Rock.

If the same debts were defaulted by NR before they sold them on are Cabot allowed to do this?

I am unsure if they were defaulted but believe they would have been. The debts (loans) were taken out in approx:

Aug 2006

Aug 2007

Aug 2008

All have recently Mar 15 been sold to Cabot who have then placed a default on my file?

CCA requests have been sent for all 3 debts.

Is there any other way other than a SAR to find out if they had been defaults previously with NR.

Thank you

Have they just substituted their name to the accounts or are these all 'new' defaults?

The date for all the default is 15 March 15 so I would say they are 'new' defaults post them purchasing the debt!

If you don't know that they were previously defaluted, then get that SAR sent off.

Hi Havinastella,

Apologies, I have just noticed the 'expand' button next to the defaults and each one has an individual default date of around 2012/13 the 15 Mar date is an update which will be when Cabot took on the debt.

I will continue and wait for the CCA request response

urm..what are crapbot doing with these dodgy nram debts.

yes CCA request for each one

3*£1PO

leave them blank

don't sign anything

I'd also send each one separately.

an sar to NR wont hurt you.

could be PPI involved

were any of these loans secured?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets